Ask Arian Anything

Arian

Hey, you~! :wub:

I got this idea from another forum, and a lot of people do talk to me and stuff, so why not give it a go for myself?

Ask me any question you want, I'm an entirely open book. If it's a risque question, I'll answer it on the Mature Realm. At this point, I'm not even sure anyone will ask me anything, so the first person who asks a "mature" question can ask it here and then I'll open a new thread over there. From then on, risque question would go on that "mature" thread, but one step at a time. 

I love answering questions, so ask away! ;)

I got this idea from another forum, and a lot of people do talk to me and stuff, so why not give it a go for myself?

Ask me any question you want, I'm an entirely open book. If it's a risque question, I'll answer it on the Mature Realm. At this point, I'm not even sure anyone will ask me anything, so the first person who asks a "mature" question can ask it here and then I'll open a new thread over there. From then on, risque question would go on that "mature" thread, but one step at a time. 

http://ask.fm/ChaoXide=)P

People ask me questions anonymously (if they opt to).

Are you an only child, and if not, how many siblings do you have?

• Like 1

http://ask.fm/ChaoXide=)P

People ask me questions anonymously (if they opt to).

Are you an only child, and if not, how many siblings do you have?

Huh, glad you don't have an issue with me doing this here. :)

I have one older brother. I sometimes do wish there was a second sibling, like a younger sister. That would have been interesting.

Ok serious stuff first

What are your views on homosexuality?

Do you worship any god or gods? if so what religion are you part of?

now that the serious questions are out of the way

What was the fist anime you ever finished?

Do you remember what the first anime you ever watched was?

Do you prefer dubs or subs

What is your least favorite anime series of all time?

Wow, talk about a heap. XD

I am 100% supportive of homosexuality and same-sex marriage. There are so many different aspects of sexuality, biology, and everything else in life that are all just as normal as the other. Although a male and female pairing is the natural standard, given how most are attracted to the opposite sex and how male and female genitals are designed to coincide with one-another, that doesn't make male/male or female/female relations wrong.

I will make one confession and throw rocks at me if you'd like, but I do tend to be more emotionally invested in heterosexual romance than homosexual romance.

I am agnostic. I never really was religious, and at a certain point, I had to come to terms with what I actually believe.

I mean, anything could be out there, it's such a wide array of if, why, or how that I don't even want to think about it.

I think why I enjoy being a free thinker more than anything else are the silly rules that various religions come up with, like having pride is a sin, or you're forbidden to eat beef, forbidden to eat pork, and all of the various laws that hinder sexuality or even the type of clothes you wear. Since when did sex become such a bad thing? It feels good, it's exercise, and it's how we all came to be, quite frankly. But I'm rambling now.

What was the first anime you ever finished?

I don't even think there is a definitive answer because my history with anime goes back to a very young age so it'd be hard to remember but I'd have to say Dragon Ball Z. That was the first anime I definitely saw from beginning to end.

I think it was Pokemon. Then DBZ followed not to long after when I was like 3-4.

Do you prefer dubs or subs?

It really depends on the material. If I'm watching anime in a social capacity, I'll watch either one. Sometimes Dubs and Subs are so distant that they're incomparable (though enjoyable all the same). Like I said, it depends, but I'd have to say Sub if we're speaking in general because I find that some Dubs don't capture the mood or the characters at all.

Gee, too many to choose from. I'll have to say Speed Grapher. It was a total piece of shit from beginning to end and Chris Sabat as the lead didn't help things.

I also have a strong disdain for any anime that involves some recurring comedy schtick where in the male protagonist accidentally stumbles onto the female protagonist naked or in her underwear and this is apparently so embarrassing that it can't go without a forced violent reaction like pummeling or through the stupid guy into a rock, etc.

Edited by Arian
  • Like 1

Wow, talk about a heap. XD

I am 100% supportive of homosexuality and same-sex marriage. There are so many different aspects of sexuality, biology, and everything else in life that are all just as normal as the other. Although a male and female pairing is the natural standard, given how most are attracted to the opposite sex and how male and female genitals are designed to coincide with one-another, that doesn't make male/male or female/female relations wrong.

I will make one confession and throw rocks at me if you'd like, but I do tend to be more emotionally invested in heterosexual romance than homosexual romance.

I am agnostic. I never really was religious, and at a certain point, I had to come to terms with what I actually believe.

I mean, anything could be out there, it's such a wide array of if, why, or how that I don't even want to think about it.

I think why I enjoy being a free thinker more than anything else are the silly rules that various religions come up with, like having pride is a sin, or you're forbidden to eat beef, forbidden to eat pork, and all of the various laws that hinder sexuality or even the type of clothes you wear. Since when did sex become such a bad thing? It feels good, it's exercise, and it's how we all came to be, quite frankly. But I'm rambling now.

What was the first anime you ever finished?

I don't even think there is a definitive answer because my history with anime goes back to a very young age so it'd be hard to remember but I'd have to say Dragon Ball Z. That was the first anime I definitely saw from beginning to end.

I think it was Pokemon. Then DBZ followed not to long after when I was like 3-4.

Do you prefer dubs or subs?

It really depends on the material. If I'm watching anime in a social capacity, I'll watch either one. Sometimes Dubs and Subs are so distant that they're incomparable (though enjoyable all the same). Like I said, it depends, but I'd have to say Sub if we're speaking in general because I find that some Dubs don't capture the mood or the characters at all.

Gee, too many to choose from. I'll have to say Speed Grapher. It was a total piece of shit from beginning to end and Chris Sabat as the lead didn't help things.

I also have a strong disdain for any anime that involves some recurring comedy schtick where in the male protagonist accidentally stumbles onto the female protagonist naked or in her underwear and this is apparently so embarrassing that it can't go without a forced violent reaction like pummeling or through the stupid guy into a rock, etc.

i agree with you 100% on the homosexuality. I'll admit that while i really don't like homosexual behavior, i also see nothing wrong with it. It isn't hurting me in any way so what is the problem. I believe in living live how you wanna live it.

About the religion. I can see what you mean. However, i'm a christian, but i don't really read the bible. I just feel that a lot of the stuff in the bible just doesn't seem right, or i completely constricts itself. 

Anyhow, thanks for commenting man. I'll see you around. 

• Like 1

i agree with you 100% on the homosexuality. I'll admit that while i really don't like homosexual behavior, i also see nothing wrong with it. It isn't hurting me in any way so what is the problem. I believe in living live how you wanna live it.

About the religion. I can see what you mean. However, i'm a christian, but i don't really read the bible. I just feel that a lot of the stuff in the bible just doesn't seem right, or i completely constricts itself. 

Well, from a religious standpoint, I do know why they're offended and opposed by it. I don't agree at all which is why I'm not caught up in the crowd.

Let's use Christianity as an example. The Bible says,

Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them.

So if the religious teachings say it's wrong, and religion is all about doing and living upon these teachings then it would only be natural that a Christian's duty is to try and curb this behavior from anyone, either to save the sinner's wretched soul or just to clean up God's green earth. Along with not acting upon sinful behavior, cleansing it from society would show loyalty to the religion and the object of worship, whatever that may be.

Edited by Arian

Well, from a religious standpoint, I do know why they're offended and opposed by it. I don't agree at all which is why I'm not caught up in the crowd.

Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them.

So if the religious teachings say it's wrong, and religion is all about doing and living upon these teachings then it would only be natural that a Christian's duty is to try and curb this behavior from anyone, either to save the sinner's wretched soul or just to clean up God's green earth. Along with not acting upon sinful behavior, cleansing it from society would show loyalty to the religion and the object of worship, whatever that may be.

I believe you qouted the old testiment. I could be wrong though. In my opinion the bible isn't the best book of worship. Simply because it has been re written so many times we really don't know. Nobody has the first print. The book was created by gods decipels or so it says. It also states that man is inperfect therefore aren't the translations by gods decipals imperfect. I also do not believe in killing. I would never take someone's life unless I had to. Also I've tried to talk to homosexuals about the act and they honestly don't care. The way I see it why try to convince them if they have heard it time and time again. Lastly it is there life if they gay then that's ok.

I'd argue it doesn't make sense

still. We live in a modern society and 90% of the old testament, even the new, do not apply to everyday society. Why are people cherry picking passages in the bible to justify their opinion? Or how about some of the really fucked up stories in the bible? The bible has many, many passages about slave ownership, ownership of women, shellfish/pork and other stuff, why are people only picking out that god hates gays? God hates a lot of shit, yo. I could bring up examples but that's easily accessible on google.

Also, there's some really fucked up stories in it, like, extremely fucked up stories in the old testament. Like it constantly shows that God is a sadist. It's very strange for the new testament to switch positions and claim that God is merciful and practice forgiveness when the Old Testament shows him as a cruel dictator. I don't understand thinking they obtain their moral compass from the bible. Actually I do understand, they don't actually read the bible and just listen to what the church tells them it means, also usually from the new testament.

I don't mean this as an attack on any Christian religion.. It's just that even as a Christian you have to ask yourself, "does this apply to me? Is this okay?" and to look at the bigger picture. It's a book of stories deeply seeded in faith and written a long time ago by heresay. It's more of a window into the values of a past civilization than it is 100% fact that these events happened. And that's okay, faith is called faith for a reason. Religion doesn't have to be based on something that actually happened.

Even if you are a Christian or Catholic, whatever, it's okay to question your beliefs. It said so in the new testament.

UH QUESTION WHY YOU SO WHACK?

Edited by Natalie
  • Like 1

I'd argue it doesn't make sense still. We live in a modern society and 90% of the old testament, even the new, do not apply to everyday society. Why are people cherry picking passages in the bible to justify their opinion? Or how about some of the really fucked up stories in the bible? The bible has many, many passages about slave ownership, ownership of women, shellfish/pork and other stuff, why are people only picking out that god hates gays? God hates a lot of shit, yo. I could bring up examples but that's easily accessible on google.

Also, there's some really fucked up stories in it, like, extremely fucked up stories in the old testament. Like it constantly shows that God is a sadist. It's very strange for the new testament to switch positions and claim that God is merciful and practice forgiveness when the Old Testament shows him as a cruel dictator. I don't understand thinking they obtain their moral compass from the bible. Actually I do understand, they don't actually read the bible and just listen to what the church tells them it means, also usually from the new testament.

I don't mean this as an attack on any Christian religion.. It's just that even as a Christian you have to ask yourself, "does this apply to me? Is this okay?" and to look at the bigger picture. It's a book of stories deeply seeded in faith and written a long time ago by heresay. It's more of a window into the values of a past civilization than it is 100% fact that these events happened. And that's okay, faith is called faith for a reason. Religion doesn't have to be based on something that actually happened.

Even if you are a Christian or Catholic, whatever, it's okay to question your beliefs. It said so in the new testament.

I didn't want this to be a religion thread, but I'm on your side, don't misunderstand. I wasn't justifying these standpoints, just laying them out as to why many religious people and laws are ridiculous.

Nice to see you here, by the way. You got any biting questions for me?

you didn't answer the lady's question. why you so whack?

WUT WUT LIMIT'S GOT MY BACK. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT.

UH QUESTION WHY YOU SO WHACK?

I'm not. Natalie, you need to chill out right quick.

#BOOYAH

YO ARE YOU AVOIDING MY QUESTION? CAUSE I THINK YOU JUST POSTED A FALLACY, BACK YOUR SHIT UP.

Uh I'm bad at questions.

What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? Do you imagine yourself happy in 5 years?

YO ARE YOU AVOIDING MY QUESTION? CAUSE I THINK YOU JUST POSTED A FALLACY, BACK YOUR SHIT UP.

You back your shit up. What is so "whack" about me, hmm? Don't be so silly.

Uh I'm bad at questions.

What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? Do you imagine yourself happy in 5 years?

Hey, to your credit, that's a good one, 'cause you got me cornered. 

I see myself doing any number of things, whether that be engineering, working on film, producing, writing, maybe even venture into the world of business. Basically, whatever I'm talented at and wherever the road takes me.

Do I see myself happy by then? Perhaps one day, but I don't think in 5 years. I think I'll have at least some of the same mental struggles that I still do have. Whether something bad happened to trigger it or not, there does tend to be this depression that creeps up on you, slows you down, and really does talk you into losing your quality of life, kind of like in those Abilify commercials.

So Arian, what anime shows are you into?

Do you like Fantasy animes? The kind where you keep hope in situations and then eventually it works out? Do you prefer realistic outputs with anime? For example, you can't always win a war by blowing shit up, it will just make it worse.

I'm into some of the mainstream, base ones like Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Cardcaptor Sakura, those interest me. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the mainstream shonen is godawful.

I don't think it's a one or the other thing with me, in fact, as far as the endings are concerned, it should always be unpredictable. But I guess fantasy-type of stuff just clicks with me a bit more. More lighthearted, charming, full of character, adventure, etc.

I do like realistic, dark anime too if it's good. But as far as what I like most in terms of art style, characters, genre, etc. Yes, I tend to love fantasy more.

When did you start playing video games (if you can remember)?

System: Game Boy

Games: Pokemon Red, Donkey Kong, Defender, Tetris

Sorry if these answers sucked.

Edited by Arian

What is your favourite sport and why?

I'm going to play it safe and assume you're only referring to sports that end with "ball."

Tennis. There's a lot of energy involved in the game, super fun, and normally both players have a fair shake at winning.

If "sport" really meant any physical activity, I'd have to say swimming. It's hard to describe what about the actual swimming is great, it just is, lounging in the water also feels good, and not to mention you get to see girls with very little, tight clothes on. X3