Ask Arian Anything

Arian

I was referring to any sport in general but you also answered that question ;)

Which anime would you say has irritated you the most (in terms of characters/plot/setting/voice acting)?

Probably One Piece. It never ends, nothing means anything, the characters are milk-toast, it has the same beats in every story arc. They come to an island, there's some smelly, bad man being a meanie to people, he beats people up, Luffy gets angry (grrr!) and kills everyone.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The two English dubs which irritate me the most are Dragon Ball Kai and Lucky Star. Lucky Star especially since the Japanese version was voice heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, it's 1-800-GO-FUCK-YOURSELF

Expiration: 12/1987

CVV: 69

Odd for a credit card to have letters I know, I even called and asked about it, but that's just what it is.

Funny, I could've sworn that was a phone number :P

ANYWAY... If you choose between having a numbat, panda, dolphin, meerkat or weasel as a pet (legally of course), which would it be?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Arian. Do you know any animes that have similar stories or situations where the main character is cursed or has some kind of special supernatural abilities; like a lonely hero male character: something similar to Ichigo of Bleach, Naruto, Joseph Jobson of Blassreiter, Shinji of Evangelion,... I like those kind of stories so let me know if you know more and please share them here.