Need some recommendations for post-apocalyptic anime

ramsys

After watching attack on titan back in 2013 and again a week ago , i was left wanting for more or something similar.

I was always a sucker for post-apocalytpic/sci-fi/fantasy sets in movies/series and now in anime.

I have already watched full metal alchemist,knights of cydonia,god eater,heroic age,evangelion and many years ago the first anime i completed : claymore.

I would recommend to anyone who perhaps was introduced to anime with attack on titan to watch full metal alchemist , not because of any similarities , if there are any, but because it is a pretty good anime with nice characters and interesting plot.

The anime closer to attack on titan is god eater .Not that good but still entertaining enough.

What i am asking are recommendations of good anime in that direction.(post apocalyptic setting + good story obviously).

Since you've listed most of them, one I recently just finished (that post apocalyptic) is called Shinsekai yori. Give it up to episode four before making your decision to watch the rest (which I highly recommend, past some bit of weirdness early on), because that is where a good chunk of the plot is explained and key things are set up,

Edited by PsiBei