Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hello, I'm new to Amine and Manga. Found it late in life. So yes without going into details, I'm am old geezer, proving that anime is not just for the young.

The Anime that got me into anime was SAO. Since then I've been exploring the different genres.

Top Five in no particular order

SAO

Log Horizon

Appleseed (Movies and Appleseed XIII series, not crazy about "Alpha") 

BTooom!

Maison Ikkoko

and to expand the list:

Spice And Wolf

Wolf Children

Rurouni Kenshin

Lamune

Noir

Suzuka

Your Lie in April

Ai Yori Aoshi

GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)

Usagi Drop

Aishiteru ze Baby

Kimagure Orange Road

Mermaid Forest

Kanon

Clannad

Akatsuki no Yona  (Although I Wish they would have finished it, Catching up with the Manga) 

And Recently:

Ookami-san & Her Seven Companions

Black Bullet

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

Tales of Zestiria the X

Sword of the Stranger

Well, That's about all for now:

I'm new, Please be kind to me.

Hello all, I'm new here. I found this place while looking around for new and exciting anime. I'm trying to find some good Cyberpunk titles to add to my collection, something like Ghost in the Shell or Psycho-Pass. Hopefully, I'll find something in the anime discussions in these forums. 

Hi all -

I found this site through a general search for info on a specific TV series. This looks pretty cool, and it's nice to see shows like Legion getting some love.

I'm not really into anime or games. I like the two animated Patlabor movies, but the original series doesn't really knock me out. I do like comics though. Currently following the Drifter series from Image.

I do some graphic and web design, and hope someday I might be able to earn my living at it. At my advanced age, though, it's unlikely that I would find many recruiters taking much interest in me without my first having produced a sizable portfolio of quality work. So, the old Catch-22...

So, here I am. Nice place you got here.

Hi all, an original member of the CW from way back when I was still interested in anime. Took time off because of studies, but am finally making my return...til I found out that CW has been moved to here.

So yeah, I was a lurker there and I might just be a lurker here. That said, please to meet you all.

I don't want to make a new topic about my useless words. Hello, I'm from Viet Nam. I am still learning Japanese and can sub from Vietnamese-subbed anime to English. I am trying to improve my English especially on grammar, my spelling is almost perfect and I'm on the lookout for communities like these ones. I hope I stay a long run. Thanks, bun (Nguyen Duc Nam).