Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Well this isn't your traditional introduction post since I'm technically not new to the site; but I have been away for quite a while. I stumbled upon this gem of a community all the way back in 2010 while I was trying my hand at college (before life got in the way of that), posted for a bit and met some great people and even introduced a few friends to the site. Dropped off after 2012 for reasons I can't even remember (I think I was moving out of the apartment I lived in for 10+ years?), made a brief comeback attempt in 2014 that I completely forgot about before not even thinking about the site for a few years until sometime last week when I checked in here out of curiosity to see if the site was still around. Site looks different than I last remember but in a good way and I'm glad to see this community is still around. To those who remember me (if you're still around) I'm glad to be back and hope to see you around, and those who don't I look forward to meeting you as I try to get myself back into the swing of things.