Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hi there guys ^___^ I'm new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I've been watching anime for about a year or two and I'm a big fan who's still really trying to get into shows I haven't seen. My favorite anime and mangas are seinen stuff like Berserk and Tokyo Ghoul. What kind of anime or manga would you recommend that is similarly mature?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone

I've known and used Cartoon-World for a long time, and am just here to hopefully get my hands on a cartoon which you can't seem to get anywhere else. Cartoon World/Kametsu have always been a place of hope to obtain any Anime/Cartoon, when all other sources fail:)

Not sure how active I am going to be, so I figured I'd just be honest and "through it out there". Anyways,  as always, thanks for being one of the best sources for Cartoon/Anime on the entire www!

Edited by UchihaSasuke

On 1/10/2017 at 8:25 PM, silverchariot said:

Hey there. I love animation, and I'm here in the hopes of finding something new (or at least something old that I missed out on).

well its easy miss stuff as theres always more than time to watch

On 1/11/2017 at 0:56 AM, KingBradders said:

Just wanted to say hey. I'm for new and old animes and cartoons. Basically, anything that I enjoyd when I was younger.

hope you find what you are looking for i think thats how i endedup on my first forum

On 1/11/2017 at 2:56 AM, whispered said:

Hello there.

I'm new here, trying to find anime that I can't find elsewhere.

hope you find what your looking for

On 1/11/2017 at 9:10 AM, Drygon said:

Awesome site. Happy to join.

glad that your here

On 1/12/2017 at 2:19 PM, DestroyedSoul said:

Hi there guys ^___^ I'm new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I've been watching anime for about a year or two and I'm a big fan who's still really trying to get into shows I haven't seen. My favorite anime and mangas are seinen stuff like Berserk and Tokyo Ghoul. What kind of anime or manga would you recommend that is similarly mature?

hmm im not sure of the top of my head

On 1/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, exal said:

Hey everyone! 

everyone says hi back ... do we have a user '@everyone' nope well im honestly suprized we dont

On 1/13/2017 at 3:46 PM, Brozato said:

Hey folks, been trying to discover new things in the world anime(especially older series) when I found this place. It seems like an absolutely amazing community and resource and I'm very excited to become a part of it. :D

good to have you

On 1/14/2017 at 1:42 PM, kaster1980 said:

Hi all. I very love animation, and I'm here in the hopes of finding something new

thats always the best; now by new do you mean a new show or something unique; i live for new unique anime (well must be sifi,fantasy,or action. or i rarely get into it)

On 1/15/2017 at 0:40 PM, yuuhikatagiri said:

Hi everyone :D thanks for having me here

good to have you aswell

On 1/15/2017 at 5:03 PM, hmj said:

Howdy! I'm new here, jus tlike everyone else

hi im ... how long have i been here? i forgot. to lazy to check

On 1/23/2017 at 5:53 PM, Staggery said:

Hiya :D Found this place after googling some of the good old 90's cartoons that I used to watch back in the day.

i grew up on those moved more to anime now

13 hours ago, Akinomoto said:

Hello there. Been looking for a site like this for a long time now. Thank you for this!

good to hear you finally found us

13 hours ago, UchihaSasuke said:

Hey everyone

I've known and used Cartoon-World for a long time, and am just here to hopefully get my hands on a cartoon which you can't seem to get anywhere else. Cartoon World/Kametsu have always been a place of hope to obtain any Anime/Cartoon, when all other sources fail:)

Not sure how active I am going to be, so I figured I'd just be honest and "through it out there". Anyways,  as always, thanks for being one of the best sources for Cartoon/Anime on the entire www!

i came over from C-W myself

7 hours ago, MagicalMoonLeaf said:

Hey there everybody! I'm Eileen, I'm new, and I'm glad I found this place. Tbh I'm a really shy person so I usually stay away from forums, but this place was too cool to resist. Looking forward to being part of the community! ^.^

well pretty much every one is nice
here so dont be affraid to jump in on a discussion

and i disappear for months sometimes myself

just say hi every once in a while or comment about something you watched

1 hour ago, tacotimelol said:

Hello all! Didn't know this was a website >.< So much of my anime has the Kametsu tag!

ha i guess not everyone makes a obvious link like i do

g5p2iRF.png

at least i think its obvious

so i though i would greet some people for once

as i got a lot of notifications though out the day

i only did the most recent page so if i missed you im sorry

any way , have fun, be nice, and have a great time

Edited by Pikanet128