Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

If you've an interest in anime, television, or graphics, we're certain you have just found your new home

YAY!!! My new home for sure!

My ridiculously enormous DVD collection of childhood tv classics and much loved movies got stolen last year and there has been a part of me lost with it. Started recreating it (although my original collection has mostly bought DVDs) from the regular "paths/avenues/chains" ;) and already got some info on some of my VERY RARE childhood treasures here so signed up to see what else you kind and likeminded friends have here and needed to post my first message to get access to the lovelies
I'll give the Rules n Guideleines http://kametsu.com/guidelines/ page a decent read and get back to you all with anything I could help you people with and also very keen to see what you can help me with.
Sorry for the short meet n greet!!

HM

Thank you for Having me i Look forward to being an active member.

• How did you find Kametsu?  I searched the web looked at a few other Forums but i chose this one!
  • What do you think of the place so far?  Very friendly and detailed, its one of the reasons i chose this site over the others!
  • How active are you planning on being?  At a minimum 3 times a week
  • What are your top five anime?  GUNDAM!!! period!!!! UC (Universal Century) HAIL ZION! , Dragon Ball Z, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Ghost in the Shell. (why a white american in the movie? (im American so NOT RACIST) but dang can we anime lovers get better casting when they make our show Live Action thats all im saying
  • Top five video games?  Tokyo Xtreme Racer, Yakuza, GTA, Madden NFL, FIFA
  • What other hobbies do you have?  Movie lover! i watch movies from 1980s alot, but i watch all movies. And im a jazz and progressive trance/ electronica enthusiast i did and search for music weekly lol
  • Make any graphics?  No but i used to make music, Hip Hop and Progressive Trance
  • Do you have any questions for us? No but thank you for your generosity