Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Just wanted to post an intro.

I stumbled across this community while looking for a hard to find animation for my daughter.  I saw the members here pitched in and bought the version to rip and encode.  That's pretty cool from a preservation standpoint.

I used to be into anime decades ago but have tapered off since getting older but since daughter is old enough to enjoy I'm having to research and dive back in.

Thanks to all those who make it possible for all of us to enjoy those hard to find shows.

Cheers.

Hi Everyone. I learned tonight after finding this place that I have found this place before and made an account. I found it again searching for MORE ANIME. I'm currently in the process of getting the highest quality versions of series I can in the smallest file sizes or making them as small I can can myself. 

I keep a large collection of anime, tv shows, movies, cartoons etc etc for my own enjoyment and to share with anyone who wants. 

Cheer!

Hi! I found this forum searching for Yu-Gi-Oh! anime. I really like Yu-Gi-Oh and Naruto series. Besides anime, I love Nintendo games and interested in technology (electronic gadgets, smartphones, tablets, consoles mostly). I am having great time just looking for the topics here.

Hi guys. New to this forum and excited to discover it further. My favorite anime is FMA: Brotherhood. My favorite video game is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I also like watching mini-series and documentary shows. I love reading epic fantasy and listening to post-hardcore, grunge, metal music. Nice to meet you all.

Edited by DashWatson

Hello all :D

I'll probably lurk more than be active unless something particular catches my eye. I'm a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda games (except spirit tracks and phantom hourglass, I pretend those never existed), Final Fantasy and the witcher games.

Thanks for having me!

What's up? I just registered because after trying to collect episodes of a TV Show I happened to stumble across this forum. Seems interesting. I'll make sure that I stick around.

Anyways, about myself? I'm a young internet hog looking to have a community to hang out in. I like this place from what I've seen. A lot of other forums have a strict standard with bias against anyone who acts different, so I'm hoping that this is different.

Hello. With the recent release of the Fate/Grand Order game in English, I felt a hankering to rewatch the Fate franchise anime. This led me to Kametsu's F/SN UBW release and the quality of the release was enough to make me curious about the group that released it which in turn led me here.

• Like 1