First Video Game

Kid Ryan

this will show how old I am lol. The first game I ever played was pong. We did not own an atari though , I had to play it at a friends and just thought it was so awesome lol then donkey kong, and pacman came along but only at the arcade.. I did not get my own system until the birth of my oldest. My hubby had a genesis waiting for me when I got out of the hospital, best gift he ever got me. It came with altered beast and it was forever until they made sonic. my sons both grew up with remotes or keyboards in their hands. By two my youngest could load a CD in the pc and play a game without help...

Probably the same Game that ppl of my age group would be playing as there first game Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo Entertainment System.

as a side note i still think to this day Mario is just awesome.

Your Words are as empty as your soul man kind ill needs a savior such as you. What is a man a little pile of secrets but enough talk have at you.

Why, this is simple. The first time I had a system that I could play readily, I was about six years old. My dad had brought home the just-released Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and with it came two games. Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart. Me, my brother, and my father played those games like you wouldn't believe, and we had a rediculously fun time figuring them out. In my childhood stupidity I'd started to lose my grip on reality, but that grip is nice and firm today. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.