Recent Anime Purchases?

Kid Ryan

I just got Escaflowne The Movie Ultimate Edition, the 3-disc set for $13 from my local game/manga/anime/merchandise store. I also got Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete on Blu-Ray for $10 from Best Buy.

When I get some more money this weekend, I plan to buy Gundam Wing Collections 1+2 for $25 each from the local store, which is the whole series.

When I get some more money this weekend, I plan to buy Gundam Wing Collections 1+2 for $25 each from the local store, which is the whole series.

Don't forget the movie or OVA (depending on the version you grab). It's a sequel to the series and the final ending.

Anyhow just finished purchasing:

.hack//Quantum [blu-ray/DVD Combo] - $22.49

Air Gear DVD Volume Bundle - $16.99

Corpse Princess DVD Complete Series - $27.99

Darker Than Black DVD Complete Season 1 - $19.99

Ga-Rei-Zero [blu-ray/DVD Combo] - $23.99

Rideback [blu-ray/DVD Combo] - $25.99

Don't forget the movie or OVA (depending on the version you grab). It's a sequel to the series and the final ending.

If they have it, I already plan to. I think I may have seen it there the other day, but I'm not sure. If they do, I can get it free, since there is a buy 2 Get 1 free sale at the store I get the anime from. They always have it on select older console's games, anime, and manga during December after Black Friday.