In desperate search of a new anime

idl12

Yeah Jigoku Shoujo is Hell Girl, I really liked the storyline, there are 3 season each is based on people sending other people to hell. I'd say I thought 2nd Season was the best... but all are worth the watch, season 2 and 3 had some fan idea input which was what probably made them better than season 1.

Well, one that meets everything on your request is 11eyes. I haven't long finished this series, and I have to admit, I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did

heres a description i pulled from the download on the site

"Satsuki Kakeru lost his sister by suicide and has been living a dull life ever since then. One day, he is transported into a bizarre world "Red Night" along with his friend Minase Yuka. In order to survive and escape from Red Night, he fights against Dark Spirits (Ralva) and Black Nights."

Well, one that meets everything on your request is 11eyes. I haven't long finished this series, and I have to admit, I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did

heres a description i pulled from the download on the site

"Satsuki Kakeru lost his sister by suicide and has been living a dull life ever since then. One day, he is transported into a bizarre world "Red Night" along with his friend Minase Yuka. In order to survive and escape from Red Night, he fights against Dark Spirits (Ralva) and Black Nights."

I watched 11eyes or tried to.. I only managed to see like the first episode and dropped it. One of the worst Japanese dubs ever, and horrible animation sequences, etc.. I just couldn't stand practically every aspect of the Animation, the voicing, or anything.. :/

I've seen nearly 460 complete series.. and only dropped 14 series and 11eyes is one of them.

• 3 weeks later...