Render Requests?

Nellio

I'm pretty new to GFX and designing crap, but I'm pretty rawksauce at extracting pretty good renders from video. In other words, if you have an image you're looking for, or you have an image FROM an anime you want to use - give me the following and I'll pluck it for you!

Anime Title: Duh, the anime's title would be nice.

Anime Episode: Which episode is it?

Time of Image: Give me the timecode of the image you want so I can easily select the correct one.

What parts of the image?: Give me a quick description of what parts of the image you want rendered, a character? An item? Or maybe you want the entire screenshot? This also lets me know if I have the right spot on the timecode. (I will verify with you if it seems off.)

Anywho, just for those of you who graphic it up!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Here's Sora! (Hope it's an alright render, let me know if you want anything adjusted or fixed.) I also removed the white spots, if you want me to I can put them back in, but I think it's a pretty good job. :P Will get to work on Luffy tonight or tomorrow. Man hair is hard. :P

SORA-1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...