Favorite Mobile Suit/Gundam

Anras Rune

im a big gundam fan so i thought id like to see peoples choices for their fave gundam and normal mobile suit from all the series'

ill obviously go first

ma favorite gundam wud be the either the akatsuki from seed destiny or the epyeon from wing cause they are both kick ass

my fave mobile suit wud be the NZ-666 Kshatriya from Unicorn, the one with all the little laser drones and 4 wing thingys

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as actual gundams and not the series themselves.. I like the Zeta and Freedom Strike gundams. I don't remember the names to some of them but I also like the F91 and Eipyon (probably spelt wrong.. but it was Milliardo Peacecrafts Maroon colored suit). Also 00 Rizer or w/e it's called, Setsuna's last Gundam in 00.. was awesome as well. I also really like the kung-fu style of hand to hand combat with the Master Gundam. It focuses more on kicks and stuff rather than beam sabers from what I've seen in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, although I haven't watched G Gundam yet.

Really I just like a lot of them. The Quebele MK-II (again probably mispelled) is pretty fast and agile, which given it's design is a surprise cause it looks kind of bulky. Another reason why I like the F91, because compared to most others, the F91 is very very tiny.

As far as actual gundams and not the series themselves.. I like the Zeta and Freedom Strike gundams. I don't remember the names to some of them but I also like the F91 and Eipyon (probably spelt wrong.. but it was Milliardo Peacecrafts Maroon colored suit). Also 00 Rizer or w/e it's called, Setsuna's last Gundam in 00.. was awesome as well. I also really like the kung-fu style of hand to hand combat with the Master Gundam. It focuses more on kicks and stuff rather than beam sabers from what I've seen in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, although I haven't watched G Gundam yet.

Really I just like a lot of them. The Quebele MK-II (again probably mispelled) is pretty fast and agile, which given it's design is a surprise cause it looks kind of bulky. Another reason why I like the F91, because compared to most others, the F91 is very very tiny.

good taste lol although which gundam series is the Quebele MK-II from cause i dont reckonise the name

also u got a fave mobile suit? or do u just lik watching them being blown up lol

good taste lol although which gundam series is the Quebele MK-II from cause i dont reckonise the name

also u got a fave mobile suit? or do u just lik watching them being blown up lol

Maybe it's not from a series.. it could have been something made only for Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 game cause I haven't seen it yet in the series, of course I still have quite a few to watch. However it probably does appear in one of the later ones.. cause Haman Karn pilots the original Qubeley in Zeta Gundam.

Looked it up on Wikipedia... lol.. told you I was misspelling it.

AMX-004 Qubeley

This mobile suit is piloted by the leader of Axis, later renamed in Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ as Neo Zeon, Haman Karn. Its unusual name is a corruption of the Greek goddess Cybele. A next-generation mobile suit development of the Principality of Zeon's MAN-08 Elmeth mobile armor, the AMX-004 Qubeley was designed and built by Axis military leader Haman Karn for her personal use. In addition to featuring a large set of wing binders on its shoulders to assist in AMBAC (Active Mass Balance AutoControl), it carried a pair of dual-purpose beam launchers/beam sabers for close combat and a tail binder containing a set of funnels, a smaller and cheaper version of the Elmeth's bits. These small remote weapons, while still armed with a beam gun and thrusters for movement, were powered by an energy cap system which required recharging aboard the Qubeley after a certain amount of time. Controlled by a Newtype pilot's thoughts via the psycommu ("psychic communicator") system, the funnels turned the Qubeley into a truly deadly unit, capable of attacking enemies from beyond visual range. The Qubeley would remain Haman's personal mobile suit throughout the Gryps Conflict and Neo Zeon movement, with its design serving as the basis for the later AMX-004G Qubeley Mass Production Type.

Wait I found the Qubeley MK-II. It was in Gundam ZZ.

AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mk-II

Following the successful performance of Axis/Neo Zeon leader Haman Karn's AMX-004 Qubeley mobile suit, two improved Qubeley Mark IIs were approved for construction. The first of these new Qubeleys, the AMX-004-2, was built and deployed during the first Neo Zeon movement in U.C. 0088. Aside from its new paint scheme, the only notable technical difference between this first Mark II and the original Qubeley was the addition of two extra funnel remote weapons. The AMX-004-2 served primarily as a test unit for its pilot, a 10-year-old girl named Elpeo Puru, and was used to determine and measure the girl's Newtype abilities. Though the Mark II's weapons - and Puru's abilities - would be a serious menace to the pilots of the AEUG carrier Argama, the Mark II would finally be damaged and captured, with Puru defecting to the AEUG to join her adopted "surrogate brother," MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam pilot Judau Ashta. Later on in the war, Puru sacrificed herself and her Qubeley Mark II to protect Judau against the threat of her own "blood" - a powerful Newtype clone named Puru Two.

AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mk-II

Following the successful performance of Axis/Neo Zeon leader Haman Karn's AMX-004 Qubeley mobile suit, two improved Qubeley Mark IIs were approved for construction. The second of these new Qubeleys, the AMX-004-3, was built and deployed during the first Neo Zeon movement in U.C. 0088. Aside from its new paint scheme, the AMX-004-3 was virtually identical to its AMX-004-2 brethren, the only notable technical difference being its psycommu system modified to accept input from a "psycommu controller" headseat worn by the pilot. This system would allow the pilot to remote-control the mobile suit outside of its cockpit. The AMX-004-3 was piloted by Puru Two, a clone of the Newtype girl Elpeo Puru, who was the pilot of the AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mark II.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_ZZ_mobile_weapons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Wing Zero Custom from the Endless Waltz movie, the Zeta Gundam and the Strike Freedom are all awesome!

But the Gundam I am thinking about holding on the top-spot right now is the GNT-0000 00 Qan(T) or the "Double-Oh Quanta" Gundam. Add in the Full Saber variant and boom! You have not just a close-quarters version of the Strike Freedom, but just an awesome Gundam to behold. I can't wait for A Wakening of the Trailblazer!!!

For me its a tie between the original RX-78-2 and GN-00- O- raiser. I know Double 0 gundam would own the original and pretty much any other gundam, but the original is AMURO RAYS man who owns. BTW did you guys know that for the DUBBED versions of Gundam 00 and the Gundam 0079 the same guy did the voices for SETSUNA F SEIEI and AMURO RAY.

• 2 weeks later...
I finished seed, but couldnt get to episode 3 of destiny. Does it get better after a couple of more episodes cuz I was like WHERES KIRA lol

Destiny is a bit notorious for how bad it got. It starts off well enough, but about halfway through they use stock-footage, have three clip-show episodes I think (may be just two), a lot of flashbacks to Seed, and a plotline or two that WERE going somewhere just dropped off. Worst of all is just when you start to get involved in these new characters season two starts up and it refocuses back on Kira and Athrun again (could be good or bad thing if you like them). Lacus comes back too and so do a lot of old faces to battle against the guys you were rooting for in season one.

Now the writing, pacing, script, and plot aside the mech fights get pretty good when the want to be and it introduces the Strike Freedom Gundam!