Can you ride a bike?

Viper

I know this might sound daft, but I can't ride a bike, it's embarrassing, I've tried and tried but I just keep falling off, and I know someone will say "then you get back on and try again", it's been almost 5 years since I last tried, I think one day in the near future I will try again, but I'll need to re-buy the bike and gear as I give mine away.

Can you ride a bike?

Edit: I'm in my late 20's :P

Edited by Viper

I know this might sound daft, but I can't ride a bike, it's embarrassing, I've tried and tried but I just keep falling off, and I know someone will say "then you get back on and try again", it's been almost 5 years since I last tried, I think one day in the near future I will try again, but I'll need to re-buy the bike and gear as I give mine away.

Can you ride a bike?

Edit: I'm in my late 20's :P

You're not the only one. I also can't ride a bike, it's just something i never did as a kid, i was always someone who preferred to walk or run. Now i am older i would like to know how to ride a bike, i just can't be bothered to waste my time learning :P

Every day :)

Because I can't drive, so I use my bike to go to work.

I remember that my parents dropped the idea to teach me how to bike when I was 7 because I was too scared x)

Then the year after, a friend of mine thought I knew how to bike and pushed me into a slope. As I thought she was behind me, it just came to me x) I never understood how it worked though 

I curious about the question on topic title then I decide to read out.. I can believe that there are people can't ride a bike.. seriously? now I know that there are peoples can't cycle .. I don't remember how I know how to ride a bike  :what:

how about motorcycle? I can't ride motorcycle for a long time even though I know how to ride a bike but now I can..

I have car license but I can't ride car.. how is that? xD

i got my first bike when i was about 5 and i threw a fucking temper tantrum because it had training wheels and i didnt want them so after an hour or so of fitting my grandfather removed the training wheels and an another hour later and severely bloody and bruised kneecaps and legs i was freaking the hell out of my mother by darting inbetween parked cars at full speed

as to the OP about not being able to ride best advice i can give is sit up straight push off with good speed then let the bike do its work just remember as long as your moving and staying upright the bikes gyroscopic action should keep you from falling over

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A few years back now I was a mountain bike rider. Used to go on day treks through the

mountains. hard work. One was going fast down a mountain side Rocky and dangerious

and a Kangaroo hopped out in front of me and I crashed into it.

I went flying through the air... Bloody roo just got up and hopped away while I was

quite sore. Lucky there were no trees in front of me of I could have been hurt much, much worse.