Please remove these posts in my thread

Clemont

Thread: http://forums.kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/37381-mega-pok%C3%A9mon-the-series-xy-720p%E1%B4%B4%E1%B4%B0-mkv/page-6

Please remove the posts made by OtakuBox made today at 1:53 AM and DJHulp at 6:48 PM today.

I do not allow outside links! Also, DJ Hulp has done this numerous times, I want him to get a strike for continuously defying my wishes.

I also would like the power to remove posts like these from my thread by myself. It would make things a lot easier.

Please remove then now!

What you will want to do is click on the "Report" button on the post and ask for a mod to remove the posts in question. If the posts are breaking the rules in some way, they will then be deleted and the user will be notified/reprimanded if the situation calls for it.

Also I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fairly certain that there is no rule against posting in another person's thread, even if it is against the wishes of the thread's creator. So it would be best to chat with a mod and figure out how best to resolve the situation.

• Like 1

What you will want to do is click on the "Report" button on the post and ask for a mod to remove the posts in question. If the posts are breaking the rules in some way, they will then be deleted and the user will be notified/reprimanded if the situation calls for it.

Also I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fairly certain that there is no rule against posting in another person's thread, even if it is against the wishes of the thread's creator. So it would be best to chat with a mod and figure out how best to resolve the situation.

I've already reported both posts.

And it is against the rules to post outside links if it's against the thread creator's wishes. DJHulp has been notorious for using my threads to boost his links. This time, I want him to receive a strike or be banned.

Exactly. There is no rule, but it is polite to ask the original uploader/encoder/group before uploading.

Even if you add a 'do not re-upload' tag somewhere, people are not obliged to acknowledge it. What you are doing is illegal in almost every country around the world after all.

While it may not be written in the rules, it is pretty standard among uploaders to make their own threads to share things. Though in some instances if it's alright with the thread starter, people have been known to post mirrors in the threads since the person has no intention of wanting to maintain their own thread or was simply sharing a single post.

I've posted a link or two in random threads before too; My most recent case would be in MoodKillers thread for SEN, in which I posted two of the latest episodes because the group was behind and someone had posted asking about them. If Moodkiller had complained I would have removed them though.

In this case, the problem is mostly about DJHulp continuously ignoring Clements requests to not post his own stuff in his thread. It's pretty much been that whenever DJHulp posts his own thread, he goes around spamming links to his thread in all similar threads. Which gets annoying. I understand where the complaint is coming from since I've been dealing with these complaints for months. Some may find the complaints petty, but it's within Clements rights that his thread be clean of competing links.

This said, I'm locking this thread. In the future; use the report button (it's on the bottom left of the posts) to report complaints so they remain only for the staff to deal with and discuss privately rather then be in the public domain for hysteria.

• Like 1