Chaos;Head Steins;Gate or Robotics;Notes Which one is the best?

Kenzou

all time?really? o.O"

whats ur first?

man ive yet to see that show ur sig from .__.

Yea, Steins;Gate goes back and forth with Fairy Tail as my 2nd and 3rd favorite. One Piece is my number one I guess. I don't have a definite all-time favorite because it's hard to choose but anything in my top 3/5 is pretty much my #1's lol.

Steins;Gate is a masterpiece.

Edited by I-Am-X

They're all in the same universe and can be seen as side-stories to each other.

Having said that; I've only watched Chaos;Head and it was stupid.

Steins;Gate seems to be the most popular one.

what made it stupid?

It was 2008 when I watched it. I don't even really remember too much about it other than the fact I didn't want to watch past episode 2 but I forced myself anyways. MAL says I gave it a 7/10 though, which is a bit shocking to me considering what I do actually remember.

Synopsis: Takumi Nishijou, a high school student at the Private Suimei Academy, one day hears about the 'New Gen' murders that have been occurring around the city. He dismisses the subject until he begins to experience strange mishaps around him, from a horrific picture he received, to a mysterious Pink-Haired girl standing at a murder scene. He struggles to cope with the events unfolding around him, and is soon unaware of what is real or delusion. Leading him into a world where nothing is as it seems.

They're all in the same universe and can be seen as side-stories to each other.

Having said that; I've only watched Chaos;Head and it was stupid.

Steins;Gate seems to be the most popular one.

what made it stupid?

It was 2008 when I watched it. I don't even really remember too much about it other than the fact I didn't want to watch past episode 2 but I forced myself anyways. MAL says I gave it a 7/10 though, which is a bit shocking to me considering what I do actually remember.

Synopsis: Takumi Nishijou, a high school student at the Private Suimei Academy, one day hears about the 'New Gen' murders that have been occurring around the city. He dismisses the subject until he begins to experience strange mishaps around him, from a horrific picture he received, to a mysterious Pink-Haired girl standing at a murder scene. He struggles to cope with the events unfolding around him, and is soon unaware of what is real or delusion. Leading him into a world where nothing is as it seems.

hmmmmmmmm; you could check out steins;gate before watching chaos;head again.It made more sense to me personally because i watched steins;gate first. everything in this world naturally goes from order to disorder; hot to cold, high concentration to low concentration.luckily, this does not mean work can't be done to reverse the process. steins;gate basically explains how someone could, hypothetically, break the second law of thermodynamics. the occurances in  Chaos;head are an indirect after effect of all the madness of a certain Hōōin Kyōma. And some other reader might ask," but if the occurances in  Chaos;head are an indirect after effect of all the madness of a certain Hōōin Kyōma, how is that if chaos;head happened one year before steins;gate?" 

the law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be created or destroyed; this applies to all systems from a simple atom to the entire universe as an isolated system. if you believe nothing happened to the measure of disorder in the universe of steins;gate and chaos;head, not to offend you of course, how else can I explain what okabe, christi............. kurisu and daru did with a cell phone and a microwave.

Well, I recently finished Robotics;Notes which was good but not as great as Steins;Gate. What I found weird watching Robotics;Notes is that they never seem to actually care about the weird reports and even at the end it they still too casual. I would have liked it better if it had a few more episodes I don't know why but it just seems like something was missing in the show.