How many anime series have u completed?

nino21

I haven't watched much. Have completed DBZ and DBGT, Code Geass (R1 and R2), Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, seen all of Pokemon so far. And am currently watching FMA Brotherhood. Been planning on getting stuck into Soul Eater for a while now.

I've completed 445, although actually a couple more really. I just don't update MAL except once every week or so.

You can see my completed list here: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChaoXide&status=2&order=0

WOW that list is sick!

A lot of those anime I couldnt bring myself to watch like beyblade, digimon. I prefer adult based stuff or darker anime.

quick question: out of everything you have watched is there anything along the same lines as full metal panic i.e comedy with awesome action ? (that you would recommend)

WOW that list is sick!

A lot of those anime I couldnt bring myself to watch like beyblade, digimon. I prefer adult based stuff or darker anime.

quick question: out of everything you have watched is there anything along the same lines as full metal panic i.e comedy with awesome action ? (that you would recommend)

Well a lot of the more childish Anime, I actually watched when I was a child. I started watching Anime around 1998 like in the 3rd or 4th grade of school when a friend introduced me to Dragon Ball Z. From there I watched Beyblade, Digimon, and eventually Yuyu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin.

As for your question... nothing really has the same feel as FMP!, but Gurren Lagann does have epic fights, lots of comedy, and mecha, so it probably comes the closest to FMP!.

Well a lot of the more childish Anime, I actually watched when I was a child. I started watching Anime around 1998 like in the 3rd or 4th grade of school when a friend introduced me to Dragon Ball Z. From there I watched Beyblade, Digimon, and eventually Yuyu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin.

As for your question... nothing really has the same feel as FMP!, but Gurren Lagann does have epic fights, lots of comedy, and mecha, so it probably comes the closest to FMP!.

Awesome i'll check out Gurren Lagann ;) thanks

I can't give a definite number, but I can say I've seen a lot of anime series. Anywhere between 200-300.

Good God. I've seen somewhere between 20-30 and I thought that was a lot. I should really finish up Soul Eater sometime soon. The World Cup is impeding on my anime progress >_<

I've completed 445, although actually a couple more really. I just don't update MAL except once every week or so.

You can see my completed list here: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChaoXide&status=2&order=0

i am truly amazed that you lot can remember the amount of animes you have watched, i've totally lost count on the number of animes i have watched (including OVAs, Movies etc)

should be around 200 or so, not so sure and theres too many for me to choose from as my fav