Which Disney world do you like the most in Kingdom Hearts II?

michaeluzumaki

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're talking Disney related worlds, I have to say The Pride Lands, the way they pulled off The Lion King was praise worthy. However if we're talking overall worlds, I'd say The World that Never Was, simply because its landscapes are dark, ominous and well put together, plus you can't beat the catchiness of the name.

I don't like thepride lands because u cannot do powerful combos with Sora there because he changed into a tiger..anyway Sora is cute when he is a tiger...

He's a lion, dear.

Also, you don't need the combos, because you get extra moves for that particular world which are quite strong for those levels. Personally I praise that world for being so different; I mean it must have been quite difficult to pull such a level off and make it still plausible.

He's a lion, dear.

Also, you don't need the combos, because you get extra moves for that particular world which are quite strong for those levels. Personally I praise that world for being so different; I mean it must have been quite difficult to pull such a level off and make it still plausible.

I'm sorry but I don't agree with what u said. There is some heartless there that have really powerful attacks that instantly throw u off ur feet no matter what level u are. I tried it many times but at the end the same thing happens. I am not saying anything but, I just avoid them anytime possible so that place seems... boring... Anyway about the lion thing, yeah I was wrong.. He is a lion there.LOL... Forgot..

I'm sorry but I don't agree with what u said. There is some heartless there that have really powerful attacks that instantly throw u off ur feet no matter what level u are. I tried it many times but at the end the same thing happens. I am not saying anything but, I just avoid them anytime possible so that place seems... boring... Anyway about the lion thing, yeah I was wrong.. He is a lion there.LOL... Forgot..

What? The Pride Lands were easy no matter what mode. I could easily destroy every hollow there. I never experienced the crap you talk about, even on the 3 times I beat the game on the hardest mode (Proud Mode) and still got 100% of everything on every world.

What? The Pride Lands were easy no matter what mode. I could easily destroy every hollow there. I never experienced the crap you talk about, even on the 3 times I beat the game on the hardest mode (Proud Mode) and still got 100% of everything on every world.

Then, I'm not sure..But I remember the bad experience in the Pride Lands..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...