Doctor Who

Lantern89

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 50th Anniversary special is scheduled to air on November 23rd, and I've heard that David Tennant, Matt Smith, and Billie Piper will be appearing. I was really pulling for John Barrowman make an appearance as Captain Jack Harkness, but I don't think it's going to happen. T-T

You never know what kind of tricks that dastardly Steven Moffat will pull on us. Barrowman might end up anywhere!

• 1 month later...

seems the BadWolf is back roses character would seem to still be carrying the time vortex  in the special. am really looking forward to it. 

and on the note of torch wood i hope they start the series up again or at least make more specials like Children of Earth, and Miracle

Day. Was great to see John Barrowman in Arrow as Malcolm Merlin but that seems to be over now so i hope  we get to see him as captain Jack Harkness again.

• 4 weeks later...

The fandom on Tumblr made me loathe Doctor Who, no matter how much I wanted to see what the hype was all about.

Fandoms have a tendency to create and cause drama, from what I've observed. This is why I typically don't interact with fandoms. I still really like Doctor Who, though. I'm just not involved with any Whovians.

Edited by Wolveon

• 3 weeks later...

I have watched all the Doctor Who Spin-offs as well as the original and new series (not in that order) My favourite would have to be the k-9 series, Torchwood, and David Tennant's seasons as doctor. I did not like Matt Smith at first but as the series went on his performance improved as I'd only assume he gained confidence in the shoes he was filling. I am not liking the new doctor, though hopefully the same will show with him as it did for Matt (yet I doubt it) 

Also "The Sarah Jane Adventures" was not completely horrible but to me felt more like something you'd have your kids watch to get their geek on.

Family Friendly may be a better description. Still it was good for what it was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...