Vita Question!!!

Myrodis19

As others have said, you should keep your vita and wait awhile, the PS4 has limited games a few good but nothing to keep you entertained for a long time.

I honestly don't see it getting a good list of games until August to December since the PS3 still has releases coming

• 3 weeks later...

I think thats a bad move. You wont get a good deal for your vita, and the ps4 doesnt have a ton of games atm. Some of the big ones al destiny and arkham knight are coming later this year, and you would be better of just waiting for a holiday sale or bundle. Granted there may not be one seeing as how good the ps4 has been selling. Still I think the vita is a great piece of hardware and will definitely have a better library, just give it a year or two. Plus sony is going to discontinue the psv-1000 models soon and so if you decide you want a vita you`ll only have the lcd model to choose from. Still at the end of the day it is your decision. Good luck!