Anime DVD/Blu-ray Release Dates!

Koby

FUNimation/Geneon have licensed Season 2 and will be releasing an English Dub sometime in 2012.

They haven't annouced anything of the sorts, all we know is that there is an existing Shakugan no Shana II dub from Animax, that's it.

As for Shakugan no Shana S Funimation will start releasing it in Q1 2012.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been looking around for the news but I can't seem to find it. Can someone point me to where Funimation delayed Heaven's Lost Property: Forte and Strike Witches: Season 2. And does anyone know why they were delayed?

Does it really matter anymore?

FUNimation is releasing Strike Witches Season 2 in February 2012.

I have no clue about Heaven's Lost Property though, sorry.

you know I just got to say I'm a lil surprised and pissed that Sentai Filmworks was the ones who put out The World God Only Knows in US. I use to get told a lot that they only every did US SUB releases, and here's a Dual Audio? Hell yes! but then I look back at some others like To Love Ru and grumble for the dubbing of that, NOW DAMMIT!!! lol. I'm hoping to get enough money here soon since birthday is coming up, paychecks going to bills and new dishwasher right now, so I can get it. Loved the manga and still keep checking up on it to see how the story goes, never saw the anime so I'm really excited.

• 3 weeks later...