Anime DVD/Blu-ray Release Dates!

Koby

Thanks this really helps a lot xD

Just out of curiosity, are the regular episodes of bleach ever going to be sold as bluray? I've heard that Kaze in Europe might be up to it, but i was wondering whether companies like Viz were going to do it.

No because Bleach is only animated in SD (480p). Even in Japan it's only released on DVD. If they did release a Blu-ray it'd be nothing more than an upscale.

Hello everyone, just wanted to come here and throw out this update for anyone who likes the series, The World God Only Knows, it looks like in Jan. 2012 the first season will get a Blu-Ray release with DUB by Sentai and they have already licensed both seasons for US release. I just finished the mangafox total of the manga, still ongoing, so I was really pumped up about it and decided to check out the anime, getting the subs here of course, and so I did some digging and was happy to see a release not to far in the future for US Dub.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the AWESOME list. a couple questions... does anyone know if there will be a dubbed release for Strike Witches Season 2, or Kiddy Girl-And. I have the sub versions, but I'd like the dub.

Strike Witches Season 2 English Dub should be out sometime in Spring 2012 (Aprilish?).

As for Kiddy Girl-And, I highly doubt that will ever get dubbed into english, so sorry.

Strike Witches Season 2 English Dub should be out sometime in Spring 2012 (Aprilish?).

As for Kiddy Girl-And, I highly doubt that will ever get dubbed into english, so sorry.

This is true, though I don't see why they wouldn't dub Kiddy Girl-And, since Kiddy Grade, the predecessor, was dubbed, but that is how most companies other than Funimation are starting to do recently..

This is true, though I don't see why they wouldn't dub Kiddy Girl-And, since Kiddy Grade, the predecessor, was dubbed, but that is how most companies other than Funimation are starting to do recently..

The company that dubbed Kiddy Grade is either inactive, dead, or hardly ever dubs anything they license anymore.

Unless it's FUNimation, then it's just simply a lack of sales/popularity for Season 1.

So is Rosario + Vampire Season 1 & 2 still gonna be released on 20/12/2011? Because you putted in Unknown Status / Delayed Indefinitely section, I guess maybe because there isn't a December section.

That would be a yes on the date. It's coming out Dec. 20th, 2011. It's available for pre-order if your looking to get it and pretty much any online anime retailer.