Lack of games for PS4?

alucard13mmfmj

They have already released the new Final Fantasy on PS4 and also Dark Souls 2.

The "new" Final Fantasy is just a port of the MMO already on PC/PS3 and is only in beta, it's full release is Monday. DARK SOULS 2 IS NOT ON THE PS4.

I know that the new FF games haven't met expectations so you could try Dark Souls 2 which has been released for PS4, since you said you like RPG.

They also released The Elder Scrolls Online for PS4, not sure if you're know about that game but it's also RPG

DARK SOULS 2 IS NOT ON THE PS4.

Elder Scrolls is not out yet. It was/is in beta on PC.

I don't really look forward to non-exclusives on PS4 because I have no reason to get it on PS4 if I can get it on PC.

The only thing I am looking forward to is the JRPG's and anime themed/style games. needs eroge!

You won't see many VN's on the PS4 because they would need to be censored (the sex scene are the whole point, MIRITE?) and it would be too expensive to port.

How are so mnay of you slobbering over "if" there will be a Uncharted when they have already announced it?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnJPTkrD7o

I'm looking forward to playing these PS4 games myself, although I probably won't be able to afford a PS4 until the inevitable price drop to $300 New in 2-3 years...

My PS4 Games Wish List:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag ($50.19) - November 15, 2013

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes ($29.96) - March 18, 2014

inFAMOUS: Second Son ($59.96) - March 21, 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ($59.99) - April 29, 2014

Watch_Dogs ($59.99) - May 27, 2014

Murdered: Soul Suspect ($59.99) - June 03, 2014

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark ($59.99) - June 10, 2014

The Evil Within ($59.99) - August 26, 2014

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor ($59.99) - October 07, 2014

Batman: Arkham Knight ($59.99) - October 14, 2014

TBA:

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Final Fantasy XV

Hitman 6

Kingdom Hearts III

Mad Max

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Soul Saga: Episode 1

The Last of Us Remastered

The Order: 1886

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Uncharted 4

The Evil Within looks really good. Like, a mix of Resident Evil 1 & 2. Just my cup of tea.

I've only managed to beat Resident Evil 6...I still need to buy Resident Evil 1-5, as well as Revelations, Operation Raccoon City, Code: Veronica X, Chronicles HD Collection (Darkside & Umbrella), etc...

TBH, if The Evil Within was FPV-only, I'd be ignoring it completely.

Has anyone else besides myself been following what's been going on at Naughty Dog in regards to the new Uncharted? I've been following this for a while, but it seems like more and more key members keep getting laid off or are quitting. Just now i saw that another key member quit. Makes me wonder if it'll get pushed to a further release date or if Naughty Dog will even release it at all...

Edited by Renzo
  • Like 1

Has anyone else besides myself been following what's been going on at Naughty Dog in regards to the new Uncharted? I've been following this for a while, but it seems like more and more key members keep getting laid off or are quitting. Just now i saw that another key member quit. Makes me wonder if it'll get pushed to a further release date or if Naughty Dog will even release it at all...

I've heard about the mass quitting/layoffs, and there are only two reasons for it from my point of view. Either they are dropping the project, or the key people are too expensive so they are getting in new blood instead.

I've heard about the mass quitting/layoffs, and there are only two reasons for it from my point of view. Either they are dropping the project, or the key people are too expensive so they are getting in new blood instead.

It's also highly possible they did whatever they needed to do.

The woman that writes the stories, maybe she finished the plot for UC4.

The guy that did the VO for the new trailer, maybe he already recorded all his lines for the game and did all his body mocaps.

Like most people have said, as the years progress we will continue to see new and better and improved games for the PS4 as the technology gets better and they make full use of the graphics.

This has always been the case even with the older consoles. Although the PS1 and PS2 were released with great games earlier in their years or from the get go.

Like most people have said, as the years progress we will continue to see new and better and improved games for the PS4 as the technology gets better and they make full use of the graphics.

This has always been the case even with the older consoles. Although the PS1 and PS2 were released with great games earlier in their years or from the get go.

To bring it back to your original point, games like Shaodw of the Colossus and God of War 2 weren't possible in the early years of the PS2.