Lack of games for PS4?

alucard13mmfmj

The PS Vita also has this problem, so maybe its a strategy from Sony to not release all the good games at once? I won't be getting the PS4 until there is a game I want. Thats what I did with the PS3.

Edited by A32m

It doens't seem like you play games very often, fighting and RPG. Sure I play games like that but thats not the only games I play. You should also play FPS, AAA, TPS and of course RTS one of my favs. But since you're a chick I can undersatnd.

My GF don't like games, then again she don't like animes either.

Edited by Kei Shiro

They have already released the new Final Fantasy on PS4 and also Dark Souls 2.

It doens't seem like you play games very often, fighting and RPG. Sure I play games like that but thats not the only games I play. You should also play FPS, AAA, TPS and of course RTS one of my favs. But since you're a chick I can undersatnd.

My GF don't like games, then again she don't like animes either.

I just dont like games with shooting for the most part, I prefer hack in slash, mostly because I don't like long range weapons in games, it seems like a cop out if you have to be far away to take own your oponent.

I mostly just like beating the tar out of my oponents.

I have played AAA and TPS games before, I do realy well at them, there just not my kind of game, maybe when I'm older I'll get more into them.

As for final fantasy, I haven't realy liked the recent games.

Question, are ther any hack and slash for PS4, or somthing like Monster Hunters?

Also, do you know how many girls play those games, there are a ton.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

Oh hack n slash games, those don't generaly go in the fighting genre. Those go in the action genre.

Actually I'm not sure if there are any out yet for PS4. I don't know a lot of hack n slash games except for God Of War and Ninja Gaiden.

They'll also be releasing Elder Scrolls Online which should be available somewhere in June. This is also RPG

Edited by Kei Shiro

So, I'm a little confused... What exactly is a Hack N' Slash type of game? lol

I think Kei got it right, you may like Dark Souls 2, if I'm thinking of the same genre you are Tsukumo.

Basically hack n slash are games were you basically fight using swords or other type weapons to fight multiple enemies.

Using stylish combo's, and basically the whole game is fighting one enemy after the other. I hope I explained it properly.

This myth needs to stop. The PS4 dose have games, be it exclusives, Indies or 3rd party games that are on both, I haven't struggled for something to play. The release list for both is a bit light going forward, but I know how well Sony supported the PS3 (I still have a PS3 back log), so I don't have any worries on the games front.

Personally if I didn't get my X1 for free, I would be far more worried from an investment point of view as MS have a spotty history when it comes to long term supported for their hardware and the big killer game on the system being a multi player only thing dose absolutely nothing for me.