Collecting Manga

Cancerous

So I've started collecting Manga, I dont have much currently but I'm getting more and my dad is building a bookshelf for me. I just wanted to know if any of those hardcore collectors could push me in a good path to starting with manga? I mean you could give me advice on where to find manga at a good price to what series to check out! I really appreciate the help and I look forward to having a large collection soon!

So I've started collecting Manga, I dont have much currently but I'm getting more and my dad is building a bookshelf for me. I just wanted to know if any of those hardcore collectors could push me in a good path to starting with manga? I mean you could give me advice on where to find manga at a good price to what series to check out! I really appreciate the help and I look forward to having a large collection soon!

I'm in no way a hardcore collector, and where you buy it will depend completely on where you live. Either way, I would recommend to find a couple series you like and then build off of that. A great set to start with is One Piece, there is a lot of it and you can get all but the newest stuff quite cheaply.

Also always try to buy stuff on sale unless its a "must have series". This will allow you to increase your collection faster. Try to also find some used collections on Ebay or something that people are getting rid of, you might find some new series that you enjoy and never would have tried.