Recent Gaming Purchases?

Kid Ryan

15 hours ago, Nabull said:

@CardGames what is gravity rush 2 like? Would you recommend?

I don't know. lol. I only looked at stuff for the first Gravity Rush. It seems to be part platformer, part RPG, part anime, part superhero from what I've seen of it.

There's a free demo for it still available on PSN. You could try that and see if you like it or not. I was going to try that too but I feel like I can't play anything sequel related until I play the first game well... first. lol

7 hours ago, CardGames said:

I don't know. lol. I only looked at stuff for the first Gravity Rush. It seems to be part platformer, part RPG, part anime, part superhero from what I've seen of it.

There's a free demo for it still available on PSN. You could try that and see if you like it or not. I was going to try that too but I feel like I can't play anything sequel related until I play the first game well... first. lol

Makes sense, maybe I'll try it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason I got Tales of Xillia 2 yesterday even though I ordered it literally the day after I ordered Xillia 1. Oh well I guess. I'm not stupid enough to play a sequel first. Why do you think I played Tales of Berseria and then Tales of Zestiria even though they came out in the reverse order?

As soon as I post that of course I get Tales of Xillia. Oh well I guess.

Either way I'm done. If any of these older games end up getting ports/remasters/remakes/whatever I'll just get the newer version and play it and abandon the old version. I'm aware that I will have wasted my money but there is literally nothing I can do about that now.

Thanks to some great pre-Black Friday sales going on at GameStop with up to 50% if you purchase up to 5 pre-owned games priced under $29.99 regularly, I went ahead and snagged some early Christmas presents for Addie. I'm sure she's bound to love these come Christmas morning! 😃

Didn't have the money to spare atm, but I dug into savings because these were some great prices.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition (Switch) - $13.99
Dragons: Dawn of New Riders (Switch) - $8.99
Minecraft (Switch) - $13.99
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch) - $12.49
The Unicorn Princess (Switch) - $12.49

She loves the Digimon anime, she's enjoyed the Dragons movies & television series, she's wanted Minecraft for over a year but her laptop couldn't handle it, she loves Chopper from One Piece, and unicorns are one of her favorite things.

Would've loved to get her Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. and another controller but neither would qualify for the sale. So those will once again be put off for later.

@Koby Be forewarned... both Cyber Sleuth games have some content that you might not want her to see just yet considering her age. Both are rated T for teen. I think that's the same rating for the Complete Edition too.

Other than that... the Cyber Sleuth games are legit the BEST Digimon video games I've ever played (IMO). As you saw... Hacker's Memory won my GOTY last year.

Having no english dub didn't matter at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Asdivine Kamura (PC) - $7.50

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition (PC) - $31.19
DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark (PC) - $0.75
Little Nightmares Complete Edition (PC) - $5.19
Medievil (PS4) - $8.99

Monochrome Order (PC) - $7.50
Tabletop Simulator (PC) - $10.81
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution (PC) - $13.76

On 11/14/2020 at 11:15 AM, CardGames said:

@Koby Be forewarned... both Cyber Sleuth games have some content that you might not want her to see just yet considering her age. Both are rated T for teen. I think that's the same rating for the Complete Edition too.

I'm not really concerned about rating levels tbh. She plays Resident Evil with me and watches scary movies, etc regardless. So I'm pretty sure Digimon doesn't cross anything that really concerns me.

• 3 weeks later...

Among Us + ALL DLC (PC) - $12.17
Curse of the Dead Gods (PC) - $10.25
Dragon Quest Heroes Slime Edition (PC) - $19.99
Dragon Quest Heroes II Explorer's Edition (PC) - $29.99
DreadOut 2 (PC) - $7.99
Fall Guys: (F)All-in Bundle (PC) - $27.81
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition (PC) - $9.60

The Alliance Alive HD Remastered (PC) - $16.60
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA - Digital Limited Edition (PC) - $28.05

• 2 weeks later...