Devil May Cry 5 - Playable Character: Vergil DLC (PC) - $3.74
Devil May Cry 5 - Alt Hero Colors DLC (PC) - $1.59
Devil May Cry 5 - Alt Heroine Colors DLC (PC) - $2.39
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Missions and Monsters DLC (PC) - $3.24
GreedFall - Gold Edition (PC) - $10.20
GreedFall - Adventurer’s Gear DLC (PC) - $1.49
Hellpoint: Blue Sun DLC (PC) - $2.19

ONE PIECE ODYSSEY Deluxe Edition (PC) - $26.91
Ruined King: A League of Legends Story - Manamune Sword for Yasuo DLC (PC) - $1.19
Stray Blade (PC) - $11.27
Stray Blade – Valley of Strays DLC (PC) - $2.39
Streets Of Rage 4 - Mr. X Nightmare DLC (PC) - $3.99
Tales of Berseria - Idolm@ster Costumes Set DLC (PC) - $2.99
Tales of Berseria - Japanese, Fairy, and Menagerie Costumes Set DLC (PC) - $4.99
Tales of Berseria - Pirate Costumes Set DLC (PC) - $3.49
Tales of Berseria - Tales of Legacy Bundle DLC (PC) - $3.49
Thymesia (PC) - $13.84
Yakuza: Like a Dragon Legends Costume Set DLC (PC) - $1.99

Hit up some of the Black Friday / Fall Fest discounts.

Arise: A Simple Story (PC) - $1.40
Home Sweet Home EP2 (PC) - $1.40
Jack Move (PC) - $1.40
Mato Anomalies Digital Deluxe Edition (PC) - $22.54
Portal (PC) - $0.75
Portal 2 (PC) - $0.75
Steelrising - Bastille Edition (PC) - $18.79
Steelrising - Marie-Antoinette Cosmetic Pack DLC (PC) - $1.86
The Smurfs - Mission Vileaf (PC) - $1.40
The Tarnishing of Juxtia (PC) - $1.40

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a physical copy of World of Horror on Switch the other day. I think it was delayed by months, but I have plenty to play so I didn't care too much about the holdup. I got a copy of Signalis a few months back. Not sure about the scope of how recent this thread wants purchases to be 🙃 .  Got Trails to Azure in the mail a few weeks ago, saved a few bucks buying used on eBay. The seller was from my state so shipping was peanuts, thankfully. I also picked up a few games on the Steam Winter sale because I got a giftcard balance gifted to me. The Karaoke by Chilla's Art games. Some Sega Genesis classics: Fatal Labyrinth, Comix Zone, Ristar, and Shining Force II.

My first game of 2024 is Custom Mech Wars for the PS5.  I ordered it on Playasia on November 11th, 2023, but it didn't arrive until January 2nd, 2024.

Edited by Dave55811
I just noticed that I said "PS4", not "PS5". God damn. I swear I typed in "PS5". Last night I learned of the "Mandela Effect" and I'm a little unsettled right now. xD
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My game purchases this year (omitting Custom Mech Wars because I already mentioned it on January 12) are as follows (in order):

Trails from Zero (PS4)

Trails to Azure (PS4)

Trails of Cold Steel (PS4)

Trails of Cold Steel II (PS4)

Trails from Zero (Switch)

Trails to Azure (Switch)

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)

I still need to get Trails of Cold Steel III & IV.  I was told that they're both available in one disc (or package?) for the PS5, and that GameStop had it listed on their website.  Unfortunately, my local GameStop could only place an order on Cold Steel III for the PS4.  Maybe I could just order the game from GameStop's website, but I don't know if they'll ship the game to my local GameStop.  If worse comes to worst, I'll just go to Play-Asia.

Also, Zero & Azure for the PS4 were something I ordered earlier this year, but after being told that the Switch versions were better, I was going through the process of seeing how to return them....but, then, suddenly, I wasn't able to access my E-mail account due to (from what it said) someone else having accessed it.  After about a month, I was able to regain access to my E-mail account, but it's too late to get a refund for Zero & Azure.  Worth mentioning, also, is that my nearest UPS place won't ship to certain locations, such as Mexico, and apparently Hong Kong (because China)....and, if I want something shipped to Hong Kong, they require some pre-paid printed label (I forget what it's called now).  During this time, I placed an order on Zero & Azure for Switch, and received them on March 17th.

TL;DR version is that the white text signifies games that I will play....or already have played, which would be the case for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.

EDIT/UPDATE (2024/04/26; 3:09PMCST)

Stellar Blade (PS5)

Edited by Dave55811
Decided to add my newest acquisition to the list, as provided at the bottom.