Looking for dedicated sub uploaders.

Koby

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill um try ive never done a multi part rar before but ill try ive got both movies downloading atm just cuz i like em both if nothing else and ill try and multi convert them

Whenever you zip/rar/7zip the file, your zipping program should have an option to zip it into part files based on a certain file size. You don't have to do any converting or anything.

yeah i tried it and it worked ^_^ yays once they download ill up them might take a bit but ill get them up in the meantime you want me to post up a link for the torrents in the anime torrents section?

Sure if you want! Our torrent section could always use more torrents, haha. I didn't even think of it.

its been done and ill point out im the only one so far whose bothered to put up his weekly series up on the torrent list =P its easy enough to do in firefox open the save link in a new tab cancel the save go to the new tab and copy the address there and then post it in a url

its been done and ill point out im the only one so far whose bothered to put up his weekly series up on the torrent list =P its easy enough to do in firefox open the save link in a new tab cancel the save go to the new tab and copy the address there and then post it in a url

Or you just right click and select "Copy Link Location". ha ha.

>_< ha ha wow i didnt see that works a lot easier too well fail on my part i guess judging by my upload speeds if i split em into 700 mb segments it will take about 4 and a half hours for each movie so i can get at least one move done a night at the least maybe 2 im heavliy active during the day in a new Ragnarok server so uploading during the day is hard on me and i cant do it that and it basically paralyzes me on the net i get bored =P

Will someone please upload and post 480p Subbed TV and/or DVD Rip encodes of Detective Conan Episodes 124-576.

I don't need Episodes 1-123, I already watched them via the English Dub.

Note: Detective Conan Episodes 1-123 Japanese = Case Closed Episodes 1-130 English Dub.

Alright this is our current Summer line-up which for the most part should be starting in the next 3-4 weeks:

Renzourin

.hack//LINK

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

ba11ard

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin

Shiki

Myrodis19

Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the Dead

This leaves us with:

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail

I stated I might be able to do Black Lagoon myself, but I'm not positive, so might be nice to have a back up just in case.

Also Ren has now stated he is having real life issues and will most likely not be able to upload this Summer. So if at all possible anyone willing to take over some of his work load? Look above and see if it's something you might want to do, you can pick one or all if you want, just be sure you will be able to handle it.

Also... I don't think .hack//LINK will be airing this summer unfortunately after all. No more word has been announced about it since the original statement, and the Japanese TV Schedule at MoonPhase does not list it. So there is really only 2 series Ren is doing that we need someone to take over to at least back up in case he might still be able to.

• 3 weeks later...

Come on, is anyone paying attention to this anymore? No one has commented. Anyhow, some groups surprised people by releasing stuff without ever announcing they were picking it up. So there has been some changes, that and some groups have dropped their plans of subbing shit too.

Here is the latest, and hopefully it will stay this way:

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes (July 01st)

Group: Enigma Collective

Uploader: Renzourin

Note: No one else seems to be doing it, but they are working on finishing up last seasons shows and shit, plus a late release of the raw has further delayed them. They will still be releasing it soon, but expect slow releases probably for the most part of the show.

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ (July 04th)

Group: Ryuumaru

Uploader: Renzourin

Note: I'll personally be watching Chihiro's release if they ever release a v2 of episode one as they said. So this is really up to you Ren on whether to stick with Ryuumaru or switch to Chihiro. Chihiro uses Ordered Chapters though. I guess you can always wait till episode 2 to see which group will remain with decent speeds.

Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the Dead (July 05th)

Group: Tomodachi

Uploader: Myrodis19

Note: The group for this has changed. I've left GX_ST and I don't know if they will continue without me. So anyways of the groups that have released it so far, Tomodachi is the best.

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (July 05th)

Group: Crunchier

Uploader: ba11ard

Note: No group is actually subbing this, but Crunchy Roll is releasing, so HorribleSubs of course is ripping it. Well Crunchier takes Crunchy Roll subs and puts them to better raws, as well as typesets the episodes and adds words for the OP & ED. So I prefer them over HS.

Shiki (July 08th)

Group: Commie

Uploader: ba11ard

Note: Group change for this. Yuurisan hasn't done anything this season and didn't mention this show in their latest status update. No other group is subbing, but FUNimation is streaming this hard-subbed. HorribleSubs is releasing it via that hard-sub at 360p. However Commie is taking the hard-sub, writing them down, timing them, putting them to better raws, and releasing. So Commie IS the only GOOD solution for this. xD

That's it. Hope everyone understood it.

Also, I haven't watched it yet, but we offer the previous seasons in English Dub, so well, anyone interested in doing the new Digimon series entitled Digimon Xros Wars? People seem to be calling it a Gurren Lagann copy.. lolz.

I'll be more than happy to cover Digimon Xros Wars, I watched Episode 1 and liked it alot :).

OMG WTF you liked that horrible piece of shit that dares to call itself digimon? sorry but i like my digimon living and not mecha and not like power rangers or gurren lagann

OMG WTF you liked that horrible piece of shit that dares to call itself digimon? sorry but i like my digimon living and not mecha and not like power rangers or gurren lagann

Relax yourself Renzourin, I didn't say I loved it more than Digimon Adventure (01 & 02) or Tamers.

Just saying it's "OK" and "watchable".

I'll continue to watch it to the end, but only because it's Digimon.

• 2 weeks later...

i know im new but i could up load the sub shows im on with at the moment if it would help .high school of the dead .cat shit one just to start if its a help

i also have about 100 gig of old sub shows and 200 gig of duel audio if you have eny hard core fans that want old school shows that have become hard to get :) as i have saved a lot to a 4 terabyte server i have in my house

• 2 months later...

Fall Season is coming up.

After looking through all the shows, I've finally decided what I'd like to at least get covered.

I've also looked around for groups who will possibly be doing them.. here is the list.

Detective Yakumo (Shinrei Tantei Yakumo) ==================

------------------(Oct 03rd) ---13 -----GG, Phantom, Ryugan

Yosuga no Sora ============================================

------------------(Oct 04th) ---N/A ----Ryuumaru-UTW

To Aru Majutsu no Index II ================================

------------------(Oct 08th) ---24 -----GG-UTW, Hatsuyuki

I've gathered the air dates for them, episode count if announced, and possible groups who will be subbing the shows. I'll let you know when the time comes which would be best to follow.

So well now, it looks like I need people willing to volunteer to at least get these three shows uploaded weekly. It would be great if you could post your uploads in the download section, but also make a thread in the torrent section and post links to the torrents each week as well. I'll also be looking for staff willing to update Anime Tokyo with the links those who choose to do this upload, or if you are willing to do that yourselves too, that would even be great.