Favorite Anime Character Who Shouldn't Have Died

idl12

I wish hughes had not died from fullmetal alchemist [both brotherhood and the first series] On the other hand, I really enjoyed the scene when Greed died in the same anime. Not really the "death" thing, but rather his last comments before dying.

Father : Well then come back into me [something like that o_o]

Greed : Sure father, if thats what you want. But dont blame me when I give you stomach aches.

Also the animation there made me laugh.

And I heard he comes back in another form? Really?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L - Deathnote, damn this man was too wise even though he's really sure about light.. L is so clever but Light did just have the first strike with him.

Jiraiya - Naruto, He's the man, i can't even think on what will naruto be if Jiraiya is not there. He's strong and got a very strong standpoint in the story.

Lelouch Lamperouge - Code Geass, even he's quite demonic in his geass, i still liked lelouch that much. his thinking just like light did really give me the chills

Light - Deathnote, i hate the most part of him killing off his relatives and friends, betrayal and outwitting his comrades, but no one can't even tell on how good his thinking it is.

Mr. 2 Bon Clay - One Piece, yeah he's only a supporting character in the series but.. he's a hell of a guy.. this man really cared of friendship even a foe or not, there's no fact that he's dead or not but i really like his personality especially his qoutes.

Portgas D. Ace - One Piece, although he has some little character development in the story.. i have never seen a character that have a flashback after they die.. that's something! (just as told by the poster's post i read in this thread).

Hmmm, interesting topic. Lets see here..... There are several characters in anime whom I grew to love and then were taken from me near the end of the series. If I had to choose only one, it would be between those who have died in Gundam, such as Treize Kushrenada in Gundam Wing, who was an epic character and the commander of one of the factions and was the man. He should have lived and just retired happily, but instead he was killed off.

Others include Norris Packard who was in Gundam 08th Mobile Suit Team. He was an amazing pilot and didnt deserve to die, however he died in order to allow the love affair between the main character and the women. He also was fighting for his faction, but more thoughts went to preserving Ina's love.

Lastly, Nicholas D Wolfwood, the man I named my account after. He was a complete bad ass in Trigun, was an awesome character who was Vash's right hand man. However, he died towards the end of the series. But, if I had to choose one who I wish had lived would be Wolfwood hands down.

I can agree on Jiraiya and Light, it's really a bad ending for them and would have hoped other wise.

But I do think that L and Lelouch shouldn't be messed with. Their deaths brought a big emotional power into the animes.

LELOUCHE, DID NOT DIE.

Don't know how many times I have to repeat it. How can so many people watch a series and fail to notice such a key element? Lelouche gained Charles code and became immortal.

LELOUCHE, DID NOT DIE.

Don't know how many times I have to repeat it. How can so many people watch a series and fail to notice such a key element? Lelouche gained Charles code and became immortal.

And also due to the fact that I spoiled the last episode, the guy driving the horse carriage is undeniably him, there faces are shaped the same and the parts of the hair that are visible is also very similar, Why else would the show the driver right after C.C says his name? Now if you'll excuse I've got to watch the rest of my semi-spoilt episodes T_T

• 2 weeks later...