poetictragedy

What TV shows are you currently watching?

I haven't started Game of Thrones yet =p I've actually just kind of been laying around being lazy on that one. I've heard really good things for it.

I was waiting on GoT to get to episode 6 and I've started it now that it's on 7. 

Watched the first 2 episodes and I gotta say....it's been great seeing everyone again. The show's just so incredibly easy to watch it's ridiculous. 

Just finished having a mini Simpsons marathon with some of my friends. We watched the Itchy and Scratchy Land episode where the robots go crazy and they kill them with camera's.

Aw man Hero's was pretty sweet. I loved how George Takei made a cameo appearance in season one. Right now I am currently watching Dexter because CoffeeNIK suggested it to me. And it's every bit as awesome as he said it was.

• Like 1

Oh, Lost was addictive but, instead of watching it on TV I watched it by season when the DVD's came out. Whole weekends gone to that show.

I've heard Dexter is amazing, but just couldn't get into it.

I'm watching season three of Downton Abbey, and Graceland. I think I'll watch Lost next.

Oh, Lost was addictive but, instead of watching it on TV I watched it by season when the DVD's came out. Whole weekends gone to that show.

Lost is pretty damn epic and I watched it the same way you did LT, no cliffhangers that way cause I could just go and watch it like two minutes later haha. I finally bit the bullet and decided to give Matt Smith a chance as the doctor and I'm up to episode 6 and I will admit, he is no David Tennant but he does make me laugh and I can kind of see that he tried to capture a bit of David's wit as the doctor which I like, since they are meant to be the same person.

• Like 1

I've finished all of Heroes and I started on Once Upon A Time......I actually like it but it's a little bit slow and drags on at times so I keep fast forwarding to the interesting bits.

Well I finally started Game of Thrones and the first season just flew by! Now onto the second and third! Muhahaha! So far my fav character isnt anyone lol but I like most of them, I even like the wildling chick at winterfell who was captured.