Top Sci-fi Shows List

Emrys

So... one day I was bored and started looking for a new sci-fi show to watch and when I was looking I found lots of shows I didn't even know about... :o

So... I made a list of good Sci-fi shows from 2014 -1980 :) I started off with 50 shows and now I'm at 244.

If you want to check it out then go here: http://www.imdb.com/list/g6WyBoCcROI/

I also just made a list for Shows like Goosebumps :Phttp://www.imdb.com/list/SDAvuEbnsoo/ (I loved watching Goosebumps when I was younger)

Edited by Emrys

I feel the need to comment on some of these, haha. Under spoiler because I'm just stupidly babbling about these shows.

UNDER THE DOME. I am sooo excited for this show. I'm reading the book now, and it's fabulous.

Falling Skies is awesome.

Haven is such an underrated show. I mean, yeah, it gets a little weird sometimes, but man. When it's good, it's really good.

I tried watching Misfits, but only got a few episodes in before quitting. It just wasn't interesting. I know a lot of people that love it though.

FLASHFORWARD. I used to watch that all the time! And it would make me so angry because the characters always made the most terrible decisions. I was sad when it was cancelled.

I was wondering where Torchwood and Doctor Who were on this list, haha.

Battlestar Galactica, man. I was really into that show up until like the third season. It just took this weird turn and it feels like a nightmare that somebody needs to wake up from.

Firefly, of course.

I haven't seen much of the series The Dead Zone, but the book was really good.

BEYOND BELIEF: FACT OR FICTION. This show used to be my childhood. My whole family used to watch this show together. And between all of our weird tastes, that's saying something.

My mom's a Trekkie and has seen all of the Star Trek series. I'm partial to The Next Generation myself, and haven't seen many of the other spin-offs.

Ah, Twilight Zone. I love the New Year's Eve marathon they always show on TV. It's a family tradition to watch it then.

Also, there are a lot of shows on this list that I mean to watch eventually, like Lost and Babylon 5.

Great job!

Pretty good list you have there, but some of the those shows make me feel really old. I can only think of one show that I remember the name of that you don't already have on that list. Viper and Viper. The first one was basically a much better version of Knight Rider, but the second one kind of sucked. It would come on after SeaQuest and I would insist on watching both.

I'm not sure but did you also have the newer version of Knight Rider that flopped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DOCTOR WHO!

-Last year I went though and watched EVERY episode of Classic Who.

-Even the 'we have like 10 seconds of footage, the rest is audio we've recovered', episodes.

<----Whovian!

Babylon 5:

-Any often forgotten piece of Sci-Fi that had the balls to make a multi-season arc sci-fi show before the Sci-Fi channel was 'mainstream'.

Firefly:

-Because, well, it's Firefly.

Edited by Tanis