Hello my name is Radical Ed! its nice to meet you reader

Radical Ed

Hello everyone! My name is Radical Ed, you have no idea how happy i am to have this username as on most places its already taken (weve all been there -_- ). ive been an irc user for a while now and was brought to this place by the irc chat and quality anime content :) i havent actually used forums before and i thought id give it a shot and see if i like it, so congrats kametsu, as of this very moment, right here, right now, you are my first ever forum, and this is my first ever forum post! ^_^ i do really look forward to meeting new people and learning new things!

sticker,375x360.png

Ah, my first forum experience was when I was thirteen. I waited until I was exactly thirteen and technically allowed to be on the Internet, haha.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Ed! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Let us know if you have any problems or questions and we'll get you set up as soon as possible. Hope to see you around!

thank you Emotional Outlet for the warm welcome, so far ive had quite a bit of fun with it, im thinking of making my own signature pic with gimp, so far ive seen alot really good ones (like yours for example) and im really inspired. i really cant wait till i can change my profile picture haha

lemmingllamma: glad to see your a bebop fan and a black lagoon fan as well, my favorite character for bebop has always been spike but i have alot of love for edward and ein as well. my favorite character for black lagoon, revy ofcourse, wbu?

Emotional Outlet:this java person must be a very good cyber artist (not sure of the correct term) because that signature is just completely beautifull =)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Radical Ed. Welcome to Kametsu Forums! I've seen you around IRC quite often lately (usually you're playing the Anime Trivia it seems). I'm glad you've come to enjoy yourself here at Kametsu. Sorry I haven't had much chance to actually speak out towards you, I've had a lot going on the past week since I've been back in town (and around an internet connection). I'll try to be more social.

Welcome, you'll like forums, pretty cool if you got a good community around and active posters to have decent conversaitons with. Lately i've been using an app called Tapatalk on my iphone for some other hobby forums that i use, hmm reminds me, wonder if i can use tapatalk with this forum...