Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) (Wit Studio)

RazorDan

I stopped watching Ga-rei zero after that first episode haha. And even with Mikasa, I think maybe Eren would be safe, but they'd all be screwed anyways. Eren is alive right?

Should I just put spoilers in the thread title? Save the use of so many spoiler tags haha

I stopped watching Ga-rei zero after that first episode haha. And even with Mikasa, I think maybe Eren would be safe, but they'd all be screwed anyways. Eren is alive right?

Should I just put spoilers in the thread title? Save the use of so many spoiler tags haha

Probably lol. Tbh it doesn't even look like the titans even chew. They just swallow everything.

I don't even know why spoilers are being used. You're meant to be discussing each weeks episode, so obviously people shouldn't be reading this thread unless they're up-to-date on the airing or aren't afraid of possible spoilers in case they aren't. So only reason to use spoiler tags is if you're talking about something that happened in the manga the show is based on or something you know will happen in the future. If it's something already released, feel free to discuss without the use of spoiler tags.

yes, but I'm sure with a great deal of sacrifice and some 'save yourself not me!' moments we will see the return of eren. To be honest Mikasa has yet to grow on me as a character.

anyway, downloaded evangelion 3.0 THORA today (8gb:)) so might give that a watch.

also, can someone tell me who to add a sig to my profile, cos i got the picture but can't work out how to add it:(

edit: just had a thought, I bet that erens death will somehow tie in with the titans reproduction.....just a guess but I can't imagine any other deus ex machina to solve the problem.

Edited by DrumRoll

• 4 weeks later...

well at least we know (?) how to make a titan. just a bit of lightning and a bit of mist and you got yourself a titan!

anyway, a friend of mine who read the manga said that the generation of titans was believable given the circumstances of the world. i have no clue what he meant and i don't mean to dwell upon it but i'm sure as hell excited on what's to happen next!

This looks dope. Haven't watched any episodes yet.

It's worth it. I would have hated to wait till it's over to watch it like I usually do but I'm glad I started watching while it's airing. The anticipation of waiting for each weekly episode is hard but well worth it when it comes out.

Semi-manga spoiler. (Kind of, not really, maybe a bit. If you're godly at reading into things, that is.)

anyway, a friend of mine who read the manga said that the generation of titans was believable given the circumstances of the world. i have no clue what he meant and i don't mean to dwell upon it but i'm sure as hell excited on what's to happen next!

Personally, I found that the most unbelievable part. (thus far) But... *Shrugs*. I'll leave that discussion for when we get to there.

DAMN IT, THE PACING IS SO GOOD. WHY IS IT SO GOOD!? HOW CAN AN ANIME BE SO ENTERTAINING!!? I'm so excited for the next episodes. I feel they're doing a really good job of portraying the 'current humanity', ahah. Seriously, the reactions are so damn believable. :> I cannoottttt wait for tomorrow's episode to come, argh!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I must admit I lost a bit of interest in this after the 'humanity's first victory' bit. Dare I say it, I didn't find it as interesting. However, the whole Levy and Recon squad arc has definitely reawakened my interest in it! Very excited by the female titan too.

Same thing for me lol..

P.S : That female titan seems very familiar to me for some reason

• Koby changed the title to Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) (Wit Studio)