Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

dude sephi is a easy win. i beat him when i was on 72 no joke yeah i died 3 times but it was worth it, see you have to time everything with sephi when he attacks like the flames of hell try doge rolling away it helps also when equipt reflect,heal,hi-potions, and eithers<-- you'll need trust it's also a good idea to equipt sora's special attack cause sephi won't have any were to go and you'll take massive damage from him key blade wise use your strongest in your opinon also when he doing the one hit<---HP 1% dodge for your life and heal dude also you might want to use reaflect alot for some of his attacks

hope this helps

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw on the site it was going to come out september 7??? with a a bundle if you pre order it their going to give a limited additon kingdom hearts psp with the game if per oder the psp the game come cheaper with it

s

spolier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you haven't yet played the jap verison do not read

the american version is going to be alot diff then the jap verison SE isn't takin stuff out more like thier adding more things in one thing the online co-op modes is going to be upgraded to a whole new level and some of the mini games as well don't know anything about hidden worlds yet but if you got any questions about the game feel free to ask

• 2 weeks later...

really? I heard it had a release date for sometime in september for the US.

Birth by sleep is basically before Kingdom hearts I. I'm pretty sure you see sora and riku and maybe others as little children. Vex looks like Roxas, and in the 358 2 days games, Xion to one of the organization 13 members (i can't remember who) actually see's her as Vex. I haven't looked up much info either, but i'm excited because it seems to be normal kindgom hearts play. I didn't really like re:chain of memories or 358 2 days because of their different style :(

I beat him in both the first and second one with no cheats. He is much easier in the first game, though, since the game mechanics aren't nearly as advanced as they are in 2. In the first game, you should just keep your distance for awhile, heal when necessary, and jump as soon as he starts sweeping with his blade. In 2, just keep attacking, dodging, blocking, etc and you will eventually beat him.

• 2 weeks later...
I am playing the jap version right now on my psp. I understand very little. It is a lot of fun and I can't wait to play the upgraded version when it comes out. I still want them to make a Kingdom Hearts III and stop with all the side quest or spin offs.

The English version will be out in a couple of months, I don't know why you couldn't wait for it.

Damn this looks cool ,that character with the black hair looks too much like Zack, you see pieces of the Soldier uniform on him even the shoulderpad but who knows, I'll definetley get this although judging from the fact that only one of those characters made an appearance in another kh game I'm expecting a teary ending, it's too bad that I'll have to update my psp firmware to play it though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)