What is ur most watched anime?

Valeria-chan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Clannad, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Neon Genesis Evangelion (can't wait to see 3.0 in HD and I can watch the end of 2.22 a thousand times), Cowboy Bebop and Studio Ghibli. For the epic animes, I watch the entire series every couple years. For the slice of life, romance, comedies, etc, I have my favorite self-contained episodes and watch them in the background while doing something a lot of the time.

Cowboy Bebop is kind of my all time favorite. It was one of the first animes I picked up somehow. Like, I started watching DBZ, Zoids, and Bebop, how the hell that all fits together I have no clue. However strange it was though, everything about it spoke to me, the brilliant music, the neo-noir aesthetic, the grunginess of it all. By and far my favorite of all time.

Mine would have to be Dragon Ball Z, I watched it so many times as a kid on TV and when I got older and got a job I bought the DVD's. When in the Army all I use to do after work was sit back and put in a DBZ DvD, best way to kill time before dinner or going out into town.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...