vid clear up

Dark-hunter

after downloading a vid   of various types   and the vid is cloudy   or has a few minor graphic  errors  is it possible to clear it up or anything like that?

Can you give us any more information? Like what you downloaded and from where, also if it's off here would be good to know too so the person hosting that can go and fix it up

It shouldn't be freezing when you're playing the video, so thats telling us that your computer can't handle the bitrate you're watching (could be compared to watching a youtube video on a super slow connection and it having to buffer). Though the 550 isn't that good of a gfx card it still should handle 1080p vids. I think you have either conflicting codecs or you're doing something else wrong. So I would advise you remove all video codecs and video players, reboot, run ccleaner, install cccp, and test again. If its still not working well then maybe you should build mpc-hc, lav, and xy-vsfilter on your own.

i will see about doing all of that 

well i use that graphic card for gaming so

and how do i remove codecs ?  through program removal or what ?    what if the codec packs were conflicting     i had the l light codec pac before

well i removed the k light pack but now no vid will play  which is odd to me >>

ah never mind  i had to open it with clasic    the graphics are back to  a little a blurry but  now they play just fine >> 

on that last part dude i have no idea how to build anything lols

Edited by Dark-hunter

Ok what I meant is that you should remove all video codecs (k-lite, vlc, mpc-hc, cccp, lav filters, xy-vsfilter, FFDshow, others that I can't think of off the top of my head) through program uninstallation in control panel. Then once you're done reboot the computer, and run ccleaner to make sure that your registry isn't fucked up. Reboot again and then install cccp and test it again.

• 2 months later...