How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

This is more of a last couple weeks answer-

I almost fell asleep at my desk while working last night. This has only happened 2 other times in my life. Once on a trip when I was videoing/editing/resource room setting up... etc; and an other when I pulled a 36+ hour day. That's how busy I've been lately. It also explains my complete lack of releases too.

I woke up recently, so my day has just started. So far so good.

Living the dream, ahah.

I'm just about to sleep, my day has been rather uneventful, though I did skip university. (It's going to catch up to me, damn it!)

I'm a tad worried, I have to wake up in 4 hours, do some pre-reading + finish my draft of an essay, then sit a small test. But that's for future Kouhai to worry about.

For now, more procrastination. :3

• Like 1

I woke up recently, so my day has just started. So far so good.

Living the dream, ahah.

I'm just about to sleep, my day has been rather uneventful, though I did skip university. (It's going to catch up to me, damn it!)

I'm a tad worried, I have to wake up in 4 hours, do some pre-reading + finish my draft of an essay, then sit a small test. But that's for future Kouhai to worry about.

For now, more procrastination. :3

youknowit

You're worried? I wonder why after skipping all those classes. =p

Good luck though, 4 hours of sleep isn't very much.

Just had lunch, probably going to go shopping later before making dinner. Pretty uneventful, but I like mello days sometimes.

Just picked up a little freelance work for the end of September. Not bad because each time they use me it's $50-$60 and I do about 2-3hrs of work. I do have to wear a full suit, but for $17/hr I'll do it.

A bit curious, but how much is a normal paying job where you live? Hopefully I'm not asking a rude question, haha.

Also, why am I still awake, damn it!

Just picked up a little freelance work for the end of September. Not bad because each time they use me it's $50-$60 and I do about 2-3hrs of work. I do have to wear a full suit, but for $17/hr I'll do it.

A bit curious, but how much is a normal paying job where you live? Hopefully I'm not asking a rude question, haha.

Also, why am I still awake, damn it!

Dunno, the last time I did non-freelance stuff was when I did inventory and made $9/hr... it was also the job I partially tore my PCL and had a grade 3 sprain of my MCL (not terribly fond memories). I think the average here is around $9-$10/hr. It's a small town area. My town is just over 1,000 people, the town next (east) to me (where I do 98% of everything) is almost 3,000 the town west of me is nearly 500 people. Just beyond those two is one that's nearly 100k people (west of me) and the other (east of me) is approaching the 200K mark.