Need some suggestions.

Hey all,

I know I don't come around here often, but figure I'd stop by and see what's up. I'm looking for new things to watch as the title says. I'm a bit strange though. Maybe it's just me, but my taste seems to be a bit all over the place. If it's not, and I just don't know anything about anime then please tell me. I like action and comedy, however if it's a lot of action I have problems following what's going on especially if their is not a lot of dialogue. Here are the animes that I have watched, and are looking for suggestions for new ones. I can only watch dubs (which I know most people in the anime community can not stand), but because I am blind I can't read the subtitles and don't understand Japanese.

Baka and Test

Devil May Cry

Gun X Sword

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Yu-Gi-oh! (don't judge me :D) Original and most of the dubs for 5ds but as it was canceled I can't complete the series.

I've also started watching GOGO13 and Five Numbers on Hulu, but don't know if they've had a complete season done yet. I do have other animes that I need to start watching but haven't gotten around to it.

Thanks for any help you guys give.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

I thought Fate Stay Night wasn't dubbed? Or is that a different one? Thanks for the suggestions. I forgot to mention the other animes that I have that I haven't gotten around to watching yet. They're on my external though if that counts for anything. :)

Angel Beats!

Bamboo Blade

Clannad

DN Angel

Eaden of the East

Excel Saga

Fruits Basket

Ghost in the shell

Lucky Star

School Rumble

Spice and wolf

Star Ocean

The Tower of Druaga

Xenosaga

Plenty their that I haven't even started. I'll take a look at the suggestions you all gave Any others, just post them here, and thanks again.