SOTW #97: Batman [Results]

Apollo

Might I suggest maybe dimming the flash down a bit? Personally, I find it a bit too bright, and those sort of effects tend to look better when they're a bit more subtle anyhow. :) And, I would say that a Joker sig would fit with the Batman theme. At least, I hope so 'cause here's my entry...

MrFreezeSig.png

I always found that it was the villains who made Batman what he is, so.

EDIT: I forgot something!

Theme: Predator (The films!)

Edited by The Welsh Paddy
  • Like 2

Might I suggest maybe dimming the flash down a bit? Personally, I find it a bit too bright, and those sort of effects tend to look better when they're a bit more subtle anyhow. :)

I was actually planning on having the light cover the entire signature and when it fades out have a different character there but... I quickly found out that was too much work for me and left it as you can see now! haha. I might go back and edit it a bit more if I find I have free time.

2qtetcy.jpg

Damn, I really wanted to make this my best.......an Epic Signature T_T but totally failed. And got nothing which I could think of would improve it. Why can't I ever become a pro?! :@

@Breathless: Animation is good. But, the text is unreadable unless and until one looks at it for a few minutes :P

Edited by spidey5443
  • Like 1

2qtetcy.jpg

Damn, I really wanted to make this my best.......an Epic Signature T_T but totally failed. And got nothing which I could think of would improve it. Why can't I ever become a pro?! :@

@Breathless: Animation is good. But, the text is unreadable unless and until one looks at it for a few minutes :P

Well...not sure why you put him in warm colors (aka reds, oranges, and yellows). When I think of Batman I think of cool colors (aka blues, purples, and greens). Aside from that...the text is kind of hard to read. I also think that if you are going to go with a border at all, that a black border would have better suited this sig. This is merely my opinion thou and you can take it with a grain of salt. :P

Edited by Dreamcastor

2qtetcy.jpg

Well...not sure why you put him in warm colors (aka reds, oranges, and yellows). When I think of Batman I think of cool colors (aka blues, purples, and greens). Aside from that...the text is kind of hard to read. I also think that if you are going to go with a border at all, that a black border would have better suited this sig. This is merely my opinion thou and you can take it with a grain of salt. :P

Cause I can ;D Jokes aside, I don't know i just liked the outcome with those colours better than the blues....the whole thing looks he is on fire something....Yep, I didn't wanted the text to be the focal point but yea making it hard would be wrong.....but really couldn't come up with something which can make it readable without becoming a distraction from focal point. Black border wouldn't even show on this sig as it's pretty black around the edges.......that's why used a white border.....and sorta made me just like it....you know sometimes somethings just you want to keep? that kind. Nah, I don't like grain of salt So, I would take strawberries with it :P

Voted for Breathless. Out of all the others his one looked much better. Though it also needs work :P KIU, mate!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this week's competition, voters and designers alike! Here are the results:

1st Place, with 9 votes [50.00%]

poetictragedy

2nd Place, 4 votes [22.22%]

Dreamcastor

3rd Place, with 3 votes [16.67%]

Breathless

Next week's theme, as chosen by poetictragedy, is Marvel!

Stay tuned for SOTW #98!

Edited by Apollo