the end of the world?

Graham10000

Its a heap of bullshit really. The world should've ended something like 9 months ago or something as the Mayans didn't use the Gregorian calendar system did they? So we have had all those leap years, that they didn't have and boom goes the dynamite. Conspiracy up in flames. lol

But I am genuinely worried about people going a little bit apeshit on the 21st. Looting is a distinct possibility and one I know some people are preparing for. I mean, a friend of mine in Spain has bought a shotgun for his jewelry store, specifically for the 21st. Another friend got blast proof shutters installed. Yes, you read that. Fucking blast-proof shutters. I think paranoia is the only way some people are going to react...

Lol, love that song.

I just don't understand how people can get so worked up about the end of the world. By the time it does end, everyone reading this forum will be long gone. And people will have created huge ships capable of sustaining large numbers on a voyage toward a new planet, granted the people on that ship will have to train their kids and grandkids to pilot it by the time they arrive, but they'll be on their way.

I belieave it's a slight possiblitity... maybe... not really- But my Sunshine is obsessed with the end of the world. She's watching documentaries, and constantly pondering on what she'd do for our last day. It's fucking crazy, I'm gonna change the netflix password so she'll stop watching that shit. x ]