Jiraiya Fate? *Spoilers*

simransnake

Edited the thread title for spoilers for those who don't watch the subs.

Jiraiya stayed and fought because he was curious of Pain's abilities, and because he was there for info. If I remember correctly it was also stated that it was a very hard place to infiltrate and only someone such as Jiraiya could infiltrate it.. yet it was even more difficult to escape. So maybe he wasn't able to escape even if he had tried? I don't really know.

But he had decided that since he was the one who trained Pain that it was his responsibility to take care of Pain himself even if it cost him his life. When he realized he wasn't able to, he decided to figure out the secret so that Konoha and Naruto would have the chance to finish what he was not able to.

Jiraiya dies??? how?? y?? sorry guys m only watching naruto shippuden english dubbed.. so i have no idea what has happ?? by the which episode is that?

If you really want to know I think these are the episodes...

he dies in episode 131-133 he goes into a sage mode and dies trying to defeat Pain a former student of his. his last act is leaving a message for Naruto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Koby's (post #3) synopsis is concise. Just wondering if Jiraiya will return alive. He was not out of chakara and may have summon a frog and hide in its body to flee (the same way he got in) giving Pain the slips since Pain believes Jiraiya boy is dead. Wouldnt this be a twist.

Koby's (post #3) synopsis is concise. Just wondering if Jiraiya will return alive. He was not out of chakara and may have summon a frog and hide in its body to flee (the same way he got in) giving Pain the slips since Pain believes Jiraiya boy is dead. Wouldnt this be a twist.

No Jiraiya wont return, he sacrificed himself and his throat was rip out and his body was thrown underwater meaning he wouldnt be able to breath. so no jiraiya wont be coming back, just like the 3rd, asuma, and itachi wont be coming back.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...