Kyle_Dimetri

Games you regret buying/playing

The War Z currently... Can't believe I bought that piece of shit. It was good at first... then the devs fucked it up and are still doing a bang up job of screwing things up... Pathetic.

MW3 for me as well. I didn't bother keeping up witth the never-ending "DLC" they keep on releasing for it. Would rather spend/save that cash for other Triple A titles or some old RPGs or some nice indie games.

Black Ops 2

for making me believe and buy it that the good connection option would fix lag comp.

MW3

for having the same noob ass deathstreaks and a broken netcode/lag comp

Bioshock 1&2

I just Didn't like it

Fallout 3

I love Skyrim but this I just can't

Aliens Colonial Marines

just meh....

was playing BioShock 2 yesterday on a friend's pc and i uh..........just wasn't feeling it. I guess i'm too used to playing a first person  game that is normally a shooter not  a 'driller' if you know what i mean

Yeah the first bioschock was probz better and I hate black ops 2 for its lag shit and its glitch kills... I'm getting really sick of getting knifed from like 3 metres away and when someone isnt even facing me

• Like 1

Yeah the first bioschock was probz better and I hate black ops 2 for its lag shit and its glitch kills... I'm getting really sick of getting knifed from like 3 metres away and when someone isnt even facing me

That does suck! Is there an Australian server? Because if not, that also contributes to it. Damn Australia and it's inability to live in the same area as anywhere else!

I dont think there is actually so we're always tossed into european or american servers, there may be some Oceanic ones but I doubt it. I find it odd that I can play online with friends and just them in america and get no lag but as soon as a public match starts up and even if they're all from america (known this by voices) it lags to no end.... It makes no sense to me but w.e, I still enjoy being lvl 12 and killing lvl 55 morons

What didn't you like about Fable 3? I recently played through it and thought it was pretty fun. I haven't played the other two, but according to Java, the first one was best. What was it about Fable 3 that was such a letdown? I did think it was a bit short, but it wasn't the worst game I've played, haha.

wasnt as good as the first one and was a poor port to the pc with bad frame rates and menus and rather lack luster from what i played of it.