Kyle_Dimetri

Games you regret buying/playing

I regret buying White Knight Chronicles.... Pissed me off. Terrible fighting controls and if i would have bought the second game, i would have gotten the first one for free....

Edited by Irish

I regret buying Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Call of Duty 4 was good, but every single game after that was pretty much the same. I figured, it's been like 4 years, the game has to be different by now, so I bought it. Played it for like 2 weeks before I got bored of it being the same thing and sold it.

There's been some other games, but I can't remember them all. I regret buying Skyrim mainly because I've just been so busy I haven't had a chance to play it properly. I hop on it like once a month and play for an hour.

I regret buying Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Call of Duty 4 was good, but every single game after that was pretty much the same. I figured, it's been like 4 years, the game has to be different by now, so I bought it. Played it for like 2 weeks before I got bored of it being the same thing and sold it.

There's been some other games, but I can't remember them all. I regret buying Skyrim mainly because I've just been so busy I haven't had a chance to play it properly. I hop on it like once a month and play for an hour.

COD 4 was imho the best. However, all the Modern Warfare games after 4 are very bland and lack new content.

I regret buying White Knight Chronicles.... Pissed me off. Terrible fighting controls and if i would have bought the second game, i would have gotten the first one for free....

It's true.. But after putting up with the first game for so long, when I got the sequel it felt like a blessing when remedial tasks (like picking up all items instead of one at a time) were fixed.

I regret buying Resident Evil: Raccoon City. I've never seen such a mainstream series produce a game so un-polished and buggy. Luckily I work in a second hand video game store and I can borrow anything for free otherwise I would have been one unhappy customer..

?

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2. I was always a big fan of the entire Gundam Universe so I decided why not. This game looked shiny so I droped the $60 on it. Major regret and my soul still cries at just how bad and repetitive this game was.

I regret completely buying "Beijing 2008" the olimpic games for xbox360, i just wanted to give it a try but i did not play more than 1 hour, really really boring. But there are a lot of games that i regret buying or renting, just a waste of money and time.

I regret buying the PC version of Dark Souls, in addition to the all bugs, and bad controls, it's just about impossible to find anyone to play with, such a waste.

Edited by Sevurai

Need for Speed Nitro, it was shit… I know all NFS are more arcade than Gran Turismo or Forza but since it was for the Wii it was kinda like "for kids" and that really really screwed it up. Never again…

Whaaaa...Homeworld 2 was awesome....

Anyways, I think my worst choice was buying Age of Empires III brand new... -_- It was the worst RTS game I've ever played...not even close to the level of awesome as previous in their series.

u guys regret games that arent very bad they can be played somehow 

i bought a stupid game called shifters for PS2 i regret it my whole life i throw the CD from the window after i played it twice

and realm of the dead idk why i bought these games they all looks like shit!

Trapped Dead... I thought it'd be a good game, like the one on COD zombies where you look down onto the random player but that this game would have a story... boy was I wrong, game is like zombie sims with a story where you have to move him like that and activate stuff, its shit