Favourite olympic events

zx0

My favourite olympic events are BMX, Mountain Biking, Taekwondo, and gymnastics.

I like watching the athletics too, but for me there is a bit too much running involved, too many heats and semi finals before we actually get to see a medal!

BMX starts tomorrow and I am very excited for it :D

My least favourite event has got to be sailing. Pretty boring to watch imo. Other dislikes are hockey and football. Also there is way too much swimming and track cycling on tv all the time.

So what about you? What events do you like or dislike?

I don't watch the Olympics to much but out of all the events I have watched thus far I would have to say the High Jump and pole Volt events are my favourite. I use to do very well at High jump at school, my height was a great advantage so it really is no shock to me that I like to watch it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finger skating would have to be my favorite.

Finger skating? I don't think I've seen that one :P

Damnit, lol, my computer respelled it for me Figure Skating .lol I spelled it wrong and it auto corrected it to finger.

Suuuure it did haha, I knew what you meant although I'd like to see some finger skating, little skates on peoples fingers as they try to hold themselves up in a handstand on the ice...it'd be hilarious

Finger skating would have to be my favorite.

Finger skating? I don't think I've seen that one :P

Damnit, lol, my computer respelled it for me Figure Skating .lol I spelled it wrong and it auto corrected it to finger.

Suuuure it did haha, I knew what you meant although I'd like to see some finger skating, little skates on peoples fingers as they try to hold themselves up in a handstand on the ice...it'd be hilarious

lol I hear you.