If you're stuck inside the last game you played, how screwed are you?

SniperDW

Dead island so maybe unless i get a weapon lol.

Lol depends how badass you are with your fists, just activate Sam B's rage mode and slaughter everyone! lol

lol Just send them flying lmao

Damn straight! Sam B ain't no punkass! He throws down and then makes them fly! He makes dreams for zombies come true :P

Lol depends how badass you are with your fists, just activate Sam B's rage mode and slaughter everyone! lol

Damn straight! Sam B ain't no punkass! He throws down and then makes them fly! He makes dreams for zombies come true :P

Yea don't say i believe i can fly around Sam B lol He will make that a reality lol.

Yea don't say i believe i can fly around Sam B lol He will make that a reality lol.

Oh yeah lol and the new guy in Riptide can kick and make ppl fly too! They're both spreading the joy! Hahaha

To keep this on topic I'm stuck in Doom 3 and it's kinda easy apart from the random pathetic jumpscares

Now i would be stuck in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 but as long as im Naruto or a powerful ninja i'll be fine lol. Just think about entering an anime and being able to influence the world around you but you take the main characters place. So you could make all new choices lol 

Lol well depending on the anime I'd be killing a lot of ppl I dislike instantly! It'd be like, hey you come look at this right he... -deathstrike!!!- Then onto the next annoyance lol

Now i would be stuck in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 but as long as im Naruto or a powerful ninja i'll be fine lol. Just think about entering an anime and being able to influence the world around you but you take the main characters place. So you could make all new choices lol 

Lol well depending on the anime I'd be killing a lot of ppl I dislike instantly! It'd be like, hey you come look at this right he... -deathstrike!!!- Then onto the next annoyance lol

well if we ever get to that point in gaming and another player says "come look at this" i'll know who it is lmao

• Like 1

well if we ever get to that point in gaming and another player says "come look at this" i'll know who it is lmao

Damn straight and you better run when that time comes! :P

lol no we will have a fight that will level a village lol or be the most feared duo in ninja history lol which ever you prefer lol.

• Like 1

lol no we will have a fight that will level a village lol or be the most feared duo in ninja history lol which ever you prefer lol.

I prefer us teaming up and leveling many villages so I choose OPTION C! The hidden option is always the best one lol, if anyone ever says choose A or B, choose C instead, you wont be disappointed