If you're stuck inside the last game you played, how screwed are you?

SniperDW

Dishonored..

Sneaking around, choking people out and hiding their unconscious bodies in a big pile somewhere? I'd be fine. ^_^ As long as they stay knocked out until I leave like they do in the game.

What? No, I'm not going to kill them... That makes a mess, and it's much easier to get caught that way.

Thanks. So right now i'm stuck in Far Cry 3, pretty cool I guess, you just need to watch out for the bad guys and wild animals in the jungle.

Speaking of Battlefield 3, I'm not even sure if I finished the campaign, I think I never bothered to start it up and just played multiplayer.

Thanks. So right now i'm stuck in Far Cry 3, pretty cool I guess, you just need to watch out for the bad guys and wild animals in the jungle.

Speaking of Battlefield 3, I'm not even sure if I finished the campaign, I think I never bothered to start it up and just played multiplayer.

You're welcome and the single player is good but its REALLY short though which irked me. Far Cry 3 is an awesome game, how far through it are you?

AC3 - I'd be a Boston resident probably :P. I don't know how a skill set with computers will help me in that world though so I'll probably end up on the streets until I can find someone like Ben to share my knowledge of computer hardware with and build the first computer with him.

Before that I was playing Tomb Raider. I'd be dead on that island in seconds or joining the religion to survive.

I also played like Hawken, BF3, CS:GO. All of those I'd be dead in since I'm only a slightly above average player xD.

I wonder how I'd live through Picross or Unblock Me (games I play on my phone xD).

The game I'd be most screwed in would probably be Antichamber, Amnesia, Portal, Red Orchestra, or Scratches.

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing Black Ops Zombie survival last night on Call of Duty. I think things would be different if I could actually leave the leave but, since I can't I see myself lasting a bit before the undead horde tears me to pieces.

Which map were you playing it on?

Kino der toten and then shangra li.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...