Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

What are you guys talking about?

And limitless that's so sweet of you to say, it cheers me up since im feeling so down at the moment :(

Well you know...guy stuff. (this is always the default answer to that quetion in general) other wise know as mucking around. Yes i wrote mucking.

hey and dont feel down cuz this kitten says:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYm2G4MnSkY

From all of your friends at kametsu!

• Like 1

Aww lol thank you :)

Im having problems in my marriage and it's getting really..really..really bad. Im worried it's not gonna work out :(

Same on this end. But not my marriage. some one close to me. He just decided to let the significant other have their way and will slowly bit by bit explain their feelings. Not the best option but he doesnt want nothing to happen to her or his children.

Aww lol thank you :)

Im having problems in my marriage and it's getting really..really..really bad. Im worried it's not gonna work out :(

Same on this end. But not my marriage. some one close to me. He just decided to let the significant other have their way and will slowly bit by bit explain their feelings. Not the best option but he doesnt want nothing to happen to her or his children.

I'm sorry to hear that..I hope it works out :(

I literally feel like I deserve to die :(