Developers You Hate

Scavage

this thread is for those of you much like me have some developers you hate because they ruined your favorite games or just downright cant stomach them

1. Nis America

2. Atlus

3. SquareEnix

these are my top 3 most gut wrenchingly bad companies and i know ALOT of you will flame me because of my choices but lets see what some of yours are

First two I've never even heard of, but Square Enix kinda does piss me off. I mean, FF is good in all, but its become a "blockbuster"-esque affair in recent years. Although, despite this, some of their other titles have been pretty damn good.

My list would be....

1. Infinity Ward: for shoveling the same shit down our throats for 3 games now, selling it off all shiney and "new"

2. Bioware: love their games, but they are succumbing to the "Hollywood" influence in their stories and such

3. Valve: for its recent stupid money making schemes that put all out of pocket.

1, Aruze - Because they let the division responsible for Shadow Hearts die.

2. Square Enix - Because they made FF13 and FF13-2 and the FF series hasn't been the same since the Square-Soft and Enix merger. Still waiting on the next Grandia game too.

3. ElectronicArts - Killing used games with their online passes you must purchase.

ElectronicArts - Killing used games with their online passes you must purchase

I agree with Koby, that's the single worst thing game developers can do. Oh and I also dislike EA for pushing Dice to release an unfinished game (BF3) just to be caught up with the competition.

Not really shocked by the EA hate.

I'm with you on that one. They really have screwed up consumer relations these past couple years. The Online Pass, the Day One DLC it's frustrating.

Other than them, I mean, I dislike Activision and Infinity Ward, for releasing the same thing each year. Since CoD has been so successful, I doubt they're gonna stop anytime soon.