Jump to content
Emotional Outlet

Good Versus Evil [Part 2]

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Faronil said:

... I... Well.. Now you know why I'm on the Evil side... xD I think I'll go punch a wall for a bit...

 

-2 = 488

 

xD you do that bud, have fun!

 

+2 = 490

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Moby JJ said:

 

xD you do that bud, have fun!

 

+2 = 490

 

Okay I'm back, the wall is bleeding too much, had to call an ambulance...

 

-2 = 488

 

Btw, don't you have an Index yet Moby? Shame :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Faronil said:

 

Okay I'm back, the wall is bleeding too much, had to call an ambulance...

 

-2 = 488

 

Btw, don't you have an Index yet Moby? Shame :P

 

lol u tough m8 xD 

 

+2 = 490

 

I promise at some point if I have enough uploads to warrant it , I will make one!

 

besides the sig should tell you what you need to know ;)

⇓⇓⇓

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Moby JJ said:

 

lol u tough m8 xD 

 

+2 = 490

 

I promise at some point if I have enough uploads to warrant it , I will make one!

 

besides the sig should tell you what you need to know ;)

⇓⇓⇓

 

Well now I have to go look for your posts instead just lazily clicking on a pretty link underneath your name :P You're going to make me work?! How dare ye!

 

-2 = 488

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Faronil said:

 

Well now I have to go look for your posts instead just lazily clicking on a pretty link underneath your name :P You're going to make me work?! How dare ye!

 

-2 = 488

 

I mean ... there is like 2 under my tag xD one of which could be better and needs re-doing at some point :/ 

 

+2 = 490

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moby JJ said:

 

I mean ... there is like 2 under my tag xD one of which could be better and needs re-doing at some point :/ 

 

+2 = 490

 

Can't wait for a decent Dual-Audio release of Ping Pong :D

 

But you're still gonna lose this! Come join the dark side!

 

-2 = 488

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Faronil said:

 

Can't wait for a decent Dual-Audio release of Ping Pong :D

 

But you're still gonna lose this! Come join the dark side!

 

-2 = 488

 

have other stuff to finish first but shouldn't be too long just need my wifi back xD

 

and nah not as long as I'm here you won't win boi

 

+2 = 490

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moby JJ said:

 

Ironically I was refering to myself in that comment xD but hey lol 

 

+2 = 490

 

Moby retires o/

 

Yus! I'll mark it as a victory in my victory bible... :P

 

-2 = 488

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSYCH 

 

+2 = 490

 

Bit sad that you have a victory bible really... 

 

Edit: I was bluffing I really am retiring, gg my friend 

Edited by Moby JJ
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Moby JJ said:

PSYCH 

 

+2 = 490

 

Bit sad that you have a victory bible really... 

 

Edit: I was bluffing I really am retiring, gg my friend 

 

Well that bible is necessary so that my biography includes all my glorious deeds :P

 

- 2 = 488

 

Well then have fun in retirement xD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2016 at 3:32 AM, Faronil said:

 I think I'll go punch a wall for a bit...

 

Hmm sounds fun.... ''looks towards nearest wall"

 

-2 = 486

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×