A simple introduction should suffice

Lantern89

Good afternoon fellow members of Kametsu forum. I am new to the forum and would like to say hello to all of the seasoned members. I was introduced to the forum by my brother Chaos92, who is also new to the forum so I would prefer to get shown the ins and outs of the forum who has been aroun a bit longer.

gettings Lantern89. Hope you enjoy your stay here and a more experienced member can show you around. I've only been here for about a few weeks and although I would do it, I feel that an experienced member should be more appropriate to showing you the ins and outs of Kamestu. Like I said above: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Welcome to Kametsu Forums! I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here.

I plan on installing an Arcade mod again which will allow members to play various games like Snake, Chopters, Asteroids, Pacman, and Space Invaders.. So expect that in the future. Also you can discuss many things with other members such as your favorite Anime, Video Games, Music, Books, Movies.. etc.. you can post your graphics if you make any.. or fan art and fan fiction.. the possibilities are endless!

Also if you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.